Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JD Vance is a best selling author of a book about the people of my area. Talks about the appalachia conservative issues. Not partison, just ethics thing but more importantly it draws attention to an overlooked area of our country.

Drawback to growing several new strains is trying to keep 'em all fed properly.

StNick you got Led, Cob LED, And HPS.

Yeah, thanks WoodHippy. I had an all HPS setup and I'm gradually swapping over to LED. Its pretty interesting. I have 2 of each of 4 strains in there and I have them divided up 1 under HPS and 1 under LED and they really do bud differently.

Look at that !-- U got your hands full Nick !-- Starve one and over feed another !-- It do get complicated don't it !-- Nick I'm a history buff !-- The people of Appalachia are a proud people with a deep long culture ! -- All the way back to the colonies !-- I know that one British general said God himself couldn't take him off that mountain !-- He still buried on that mountain !-- Mountian people been taken advantage of by every big business from the railroad barons to the Coal mine owners !-- The wealth they create has always been sucked up by robber barons !

Ever wonder why a Rockefellor would come down off his throne up in the great north and run for Governor of a podunk state like WV? Betcha it wasn't 'cause of the mountains.

One of the families who made America great ? -- Railroads weren't built by them !-- They watched while the common folk built it and then cheated and lied to them !-- Not much different than today !-- Promise them anything and take everything !

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Triple digits today with scattered showers !-- Gonna be a steamer !--
Hippy I don't even got a camera !-- If I can't do it in my phone I can't do it !-- Unlike others I don't talk on my phone !-- I don't even check my voice messages !-- Last time I looked there were like 200 messages !-- I been meaning to change my voice mail greeting to " If U want a response U should text me -- I'm not even gonna get your message if U don't !" -- My phone rings ? -- I just turn it over to stop the noise ! -- It's just one way I try to reduce the amount of info coming at me !-- Too much info for me to process and I blow up and then hide !

I got a brilliant plan to reduce the cost of health insurance !-- Don't insure sick people !-- Dam !-- I see on the news someone else already thought of it !

Gulf got all stirred up from the storm ? --- Fishing should be good Kraven ? -- Still digging myself out a mental funk !-- Weather changing causing some pressure in my face but the worst of the funk has passed for now !-- Back to growing da dank ? -- I got a few more babies real close to finished --I look later probably take them tommorrow then be a month or so but we good !-- I was really interested in what will become of this Strawberry Rhino male of Bud's crossed a B.B. King mom !-- Gonna have the possibility of blackberry --Blueberry and Strawberry ? --Gonna be interesting !

What U doing up this early Ness ? - U got a compass ? -- TJ gonna clear that outdoor grow spot for U so U want to clear east to west !-- So the sun get to the plants !-- Good Luck on the grow!

Hey Kraven I ran across a little travel iron in a closet yesterday and it got me thinking !-- Do U think it would get hot enough to press some oil ? -- Was looking at your setup and would a clamp with a travel iron on each end work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back