Why is miracle gro a no no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fever, monsanto is NOT the least of Americans worry. Do you like eating round up? Do you like that every piece of corn is GMO'd with BT? That goes for any corn syrup, high fructose or just the old fashioned kind. Do you want to know what foods have some sort of corn product? A lot. Do you want to know how a farmer has been trying for 3 years to be certified organic when a gmo'd pollinates his clean corn?

Don't get me wrong, i hate Exxon too, but they aren't as insidious as Monsanto and I really hate monsanto.

I don't want to get more weird, but why was autism never heard of before.....nevermind. not the place.

Bud, I love FF everything. Except the nutes i have never used them. I use HF for my base now though.

Rose just because a company buys another company known as G D Searle that had the patent for Aspartame it all falls really back to the people you voted in right its not these companies poisoning you ???? its the Government that allowed this Bottom line if you owned or made a company and it was doing good and running legally. your not about to close the doors down when your making millions I don't care what anyone says once you taste money and a lot of it nothing else matters in reality its all about the money Right ???
Just because a company buys another and keeps them separate should mean that MG is bad

The bottom line is this..... no one is forcing anyone to eat GMO products or support any faction that you don't favor. It's all about free choice.

However, you need to be educated and intelligent about it. Know what you're eating. Know what foods are GMO, if you don't like GMO. Personally, I am a High Fructose Corn Syrup freak. So, I read labels and I research what I eat.

It's all about choice.

Truth is, those people that eat all that crap and garbage don't seem to be any less healthy than those of us that eat straight organic and natural. LOL Still, it makes me feel better, knowing what I put in me.

But, on the other hand, I don't blame Monsanto or anyone else who is on the dark side. I am a successful business owner and I know and understand what it is to make money.

Like I said, for me, an intelligent consumer, it's all about choice.

Good posts you guys. The only thing i disagree with is the freedom of choice Hackerman. You and I can choose to pay the high price to eat organic, but most of the population doesn't have that choice.

It is cheaper for me to make my own bread than it is to buy Wonder Bread. Same with pasta. And, a ton of other foods of fresh vs store-bought. I make awesome pizzas out of home-made pitas (flour and water) and a couple fresh veggies (tomato, green pepper, etc). It is way cheaper than the $8 frozen pizza from the store that I always see the "poor" people buying.

And "fast food" (which is what most "poor" people eat), is way more expensive than home-made foods.

Yeah, Prime steaks and Chilean Sea bass are expensive but high carb diets like pasta and rice is very very cheap.

I say everyone has a choice, rich or poor.

Now, stupid....... that's a different story. LMAO It's stupid that makes people choose bad foods. They read the FRONT of the package and they believe it's "Made with REAL Beef", when they should be reading the BACK of the package and realizing what's REALLY in the package.

Little things like that.

I've been rich and I've been poor. I have eaten good foods through both. Because I had the choice AND the knowledge.

Oh, and I personally know several "certified organic" farmers and according to them, the entire "organic" thing has been raped and now it is 90% bull. The "no pesticides" rules have been revised and many of the other requirements have been totally dropped with the entry of the big players.

Just like everything else, when it started becoming popular and the market got big enough, the big money players had to get into it.

I mean, Pillsbury has "certified organic" flour and Kraft has "certified organic" cheese. I can only imagine. LOL

LOL, just thought of something. I'll bet Monsanto has a couple "certified organic" products. LMAO

In the wake of a 12-year battle to keep Monsanto's Genetically Engineered (GE) crops from contaminating the nation's 25,000 organic farms and ranches, America's organic consumers and producers are facing betrayal. A self-appointed cabal of the Organic Elite, spearheaded by Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley, and Stonyfield Farm, has decided it's time to surrender to Monsanto. Top executives from these companies have publicly admitted that they no longer oppose the mass commercialization of GE crops, such as Monsanto's controversial Roundup Ready alfalfa, and are prepared to sit down and cut a deal for "coexistence" with Monsanto and USDA biotech cheerleader Tom Vilsack.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_22449.cfm

Just when we thought that buying “Organic” was safe, we run headlong into the deliberate poisoning of our organic food supply by the FDA in collusion with none other than the folks who brought us Aspartame. NutraSweet, a former Monsanto asset, has developed a new and improved version of this neurotoxin called Neotame.

Neotame has similar structure to aspartame — except that, from it’s structure, appears to be even more toxic than aspartame. This potential increase in toxicity will make up for the fact that less will be used in diet drinks. Like aspartame, some of the concerns include gradual neurotoxic and immunotoxic damage from the combination of the formaldehyde metabolite (which is toxic at extremely low doses) and the excitotoxic amino acid. (Holisticmed.com)

But surely, this product would be labeled! NOT SO!!! For this little gem, no labeling required. And it is even included in USDA Certified Organic food.

http://farmwars.info/?p=4897

Geeze, I did a quick search and there are a zillion examples. It's worse than I thought. LOL Apparently, our pot is the only thing left we can safely consume. LMAO

Latest posts

Back