Happy New Year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
0002.gif
0005.gif
0006.gif
0011.gif
0012.gif
0014.gif
0015.gif
Fireworks-09-june.gif
Fireworks-08-june.gif
happy_year1.gif

I want to wish EVERYONE a Happy and Safe New Years.Party hard and we all want to hear about your plans for New Years.Plus we want to hear about what REALLY happened on New Years.Keep it SAFE and most of all Keep it GREEN!!!!

Thanks Berserker. :)

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. Have fun tonight, but stay safe in the process. Many of you are dear to my heart and I'd hate to lose any of my cyber smokin buds to foolish stuff.

XXOO

Echoing what has been said,
Be safe by being intelligent tonight, This is one night out of the year to definitly be careful with. Think cunning like a fox.
1. If you can roll no more than what you can snarf for your trip to whereever then your being smart.
2. Timing will be all critical: either spend the night where your going to be, or have a babysitter watching over you too take you home when it is time.
3. Avoid the driving stuff as you start to get close to midnight, and certainly stay off the road after midnight ya know ?

SMOKE IN PEACE
KingKahuuna

Thanks Berserker!! Looks like you are in party mode!!

I want to join in wishing everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

Hubby is my designated driver (He thinks I don't know what he's up to...:hubba: ) and we are gonna party tonight!! :woohoo:

Happy New Year everyone.

We're staying home and going to celebrate the New Years with a drink in one hand, and a bong in the other.

Be safe and be smart. The roads get dangerous with all the drunk drivers. Specially after midnight. See ya next year! LOL!

PB:)

Happy New Year to the whole MP Family:48::bong2:

here we had a huge poker party the beer and smoke were flying around the house (all provided by me :hubba:) had a bunch of very happy people laying around about 3:30 :stoned:

Hi Guys

I wish all my buddies (yes your all included in that) a healthy new year, a wealthy new year and a stealthy new year, ive learnt lots from you all and given lots back, 2008 may be your last year, so enjoy it like its your last day, i send you all my love and if i smile, i hope you feel it too, if i could, i would share my essence and take bad carma from those who need it taken away, but alas, some things we need to do alone, i look forward to all the new grows that will start and this time im going to do a grow journal so you can all see my panic as my babies worry me, 1 thing ive learnt from all you wonderfull people is....dont worry...its like having a flat, you look at it and think s*** its broken, but in reality all it takes is a knowledge how to fix it and on our way again we drive : - )

England is my home country and i have no idea what part of the world your in, but i send you all my love.

Hippy

I have to say that last night,was a blast.BBQ was going like a champ.I went out plowed off a skating area for the kids on the lake,put up some lights so they could see,had my fish house out so people could go out there.Had a HUGE bomb fire going all night,I shot fireworks off at mid-night,we all partied until 4 this morning.It was a blast,wish you all could have been there.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back