Winter Plans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The holiday season is here! With all the food and family about to commence I figured it would be a good time to launch a thread covering your holiday plans. What are you up to this year? What are your plans? Will you be able to get some family/friend time this year? Any special events?

It would be great to hear from everyone. Just let us all know what you're up to and have a safe and happy holiday season!

Thanksgiving at home. I cook here . My foster son and his family are vegans and come for Thanksgiving every year. So I cook 2 meals real and faux. I also deliver a few meals to shut ins in the neighborhood. One just went to the hospital so we will deliver hers there. The other is down the street I am sending him dessert only a true pothead would enjoy!

Thanksgiving at home. I cook here . My foster son and his family are vegans and come for Thanksgiving every year. So I cook 2 meals real and faux. I also deliver a few meals to shut ins in the neighborhood. One just went to the hospital so we will deliver hers there. The other is down the street I am sending him dessert only a true pothead would enjoy!
You've got a good heart, Jan. I'm glad you're here and I'm proud to know ya!

Latest posts

Back