Ordered From The Doc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..fast forward

I went through three seedbanks (encountering problems) before I landed at BCSeedKing. One of these three seedbanks (Nirvana-Shop) I assume will be sending seeds but I've yet to recieve any shipping confirmation from them.

however,

I did place an order with BCSeedKing. Their customer service was great and they said they will be shipping the order shortly. I'll Keep you guys (and gals) posted.
:woohoo:

According to seedbankupdate.com, they're a rip off. Don't mean to pee on your parade.

mistisrising said:
According to seedbankupdate.com, they're a rip off. Don't mean to pee on your parade.

i think you are confusing "bcseedking" with "bcbuddepot" or one of the other bad companies sporting the "bc" name.

acutally bcseedking isn't anywere on seedbankupdate.com...

Yea the Doc was hella cool to deal with for sure.
But I just got my order from Attitude Seeds, and I
am way happier than I ever was with the Doc. The
prices are about the same as doc, but I got 2 free
packs, and one of em has Thai in it, that alone was
worth it. Also you get a tracking number. I got my order 7 days
after I put it in. I got Alaskan Ice, K-Train, BlueCheese,
ThaixSuperSkunk, and SuperSkunk. Also none of the packs
were opened up! They were all sealed breeder packs!
A T T I T U D E S E E D S R U L E S

I ordered from the Doc a couple weeks ago but had to go with IMO's.... got my shipping confirmation during the hurricane sometime.. so I am hoping they will be in the PO Box in the next couple days..... Within a couple days of processing my order is when the Doc stopped shipping to US....

I have my fingers crossed for successful delivery and the doc seemed great to deal with...

I Eat Valium said:
Yea the Doc was hella cool to deal with for sure.
But I just got my order from Attitude Seeds, and I
am way happier than I ever was with the Doc. The
prices are about the same as doc, but I got 2 free
packs, and one of em has Thai in it, that alone was
worth it. Also you get a tracking number. And they
have a shipping option that includes a T-shirt, that
makes it look alot more legit in my opinion, like an
ebay purchase or something. I got my order 7 days
after I put it in. I got Alaskan Ice, K-Train, BlueCheese,
ThaixSuperSkunk, and SuperSkunk. Also none of the packs
were opened up! They were all sealed breeder packs!
A T T I T U D E S E E D S R U L E S

What's their web site? How do you know you received genuine seeds? Did you arrive to their site via site of the manufacturers of the seeds? i.e. are they official distributor that you can confirm?

T-Shirt options sounds risky. What if the customs open up the package to check and the seeds fall out?

howardstern said:
What's their web site? How do you know you received genuine seeds? Did you arrive to their site via site of the manufacturers of the seeds? i.e. are they official distributor that you can confirm?

T-Shirt options sounds risky. What if the customs open up the package to check and the seeds fall out?

If you would have taken the time to read what I wrote, you would have
saw where it said that you get UNOPENED SEALED BREEDER PACKS! That's
one indication that they could be genuine! Also my buddy just finshed up
his Barney's NightShade that he bought from them, and it is some serious
chronic . I used to
get packages from Doc that I could actually shake and hear the damn
things rattling around in there.

420n3r0 said:
i think you are confusing "bcseedking" with "bcbuddepot" or one of the other bad companies sporting the "bc" name.

acutally bcseedking isn't anywere on seedbankupdate.com...

Thanks for the heads up. I must've had too many bong hits that day. Now I'll have to check them out.

I ordered from the Doc on the 19th and got an e-mail today saying there on there way (to US).

Blueberry, wish me luck

Latest posts

Back