Premium Seed Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stony1kenobe

Reaction score
As stated in the title, has anyone ordered beans from these guys? I looked at a bunch of different places to order new beans from. Years ago, I ordered from a place in the UK. I for the life of me can't remember the name. Anyways,

P.S.Market had a good discount sale. I have an order tracking app that let's me know when things are on their way. I did some reviews on the place, and unfortunately most were not good. I emailed them in regards to the order, with no response. I have a confirmation email, but I think I'm gonna take a loss, and order from someone else. These guys are out of Oregon.
I was kinda stoked, because the email address is from where I used to live. I just wanted to keep it here in the U.S, and avoid customs. Never had a problem before with out of the country ordering. I figured it might be quicker to keep it "local". Hopefully they show up, but we are legal here in August, and I want to hit the ground running.

I was at the grow store today and there was a seed vendor in there trying to convince the owner to carry his line of seeds. Apparently the not only sell seeds there but do very well.

I jumped in the middle of the conversation not believing people actually buy seeds there. So I asked jokingly asked if either one of them wanted to buy some pot. One thing lead to another and I ended up with free samples.
IMG_20230625_154458214_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_154547752.jpg

I must admit this is good marketing. I will probably never get a chance to grow these though.....I told him I had more that enough seeds already to last a lifetime.

Last edited:
Lemon Sherbet is an Indica dominant hybrid (80% Indica, 20% Sativa). This strain consists of two different strains: 2 Scoops and Lemon Tree. The sweet funk of 2 Scoops combines nicely with the loud lemons of Lemon Tree

Alright, alright, alright! After a grand evening of me and the wife getting out and getting to see G Love, Tropidelic, and The Dirty Heads this fine Mon eve….

I got home and a nice package arrived. Probably a shitty pic, but I’m stoked on the delivery.
IMG_0242.jpeg

Latest posts

Back