The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats going on everyone. Well didn't really wanna do another grow journal but since we have some new seeds we made gotta do it. OK the seeds are a cross of Nirvana (White Widow) male x Peak Seeds (Northernberry) female. The final results a new strain STONEYBUD.

We germinated 10 seeds using the paper towel method. Three days later all 10 seeds have germinated. Not a bad germ rate for seeds we made ourselves. All 10 babies were placed in 16 oz plastic cups with MG soil that feeds up to 3 months. We also added some perlite for better drainage.

The babies are now under two 65 watt Flourex lights where they will stay until flower. Didn't have time for pics today but will toss some up first thing tomorrow. ;)

oooohhh aaahhh the new stoney bud strain huh. sounds like a cool cross man.

This sounds cool, i can't wait to see the plant this makes ;)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Great news!!! Another TBG grow! Can't wait for pics.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :p Were hoping that the cross will keep the Northernberry flavor but pack the punch of the White Widow. ;)

Well it sure sounds good :) i hope all works out well and will be anxious to seee!! :D

`Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Hey man stoneybud! sounds awesome, cant wait to see how it turns out :D

Hey TBG I'm glad to see that your growing your own seeds. Your already off to a good start with the germ rate all ten that's awesome:woohoo: Those two strains should definitely pack a good punch. good luck with the girls. is there any chance of some sweet pics off the stoneybud grow:hubba: will see ya around bro peace
WOO HOO TBG IS BACK AND AT IT AGAIN WOO HOO
:woohoo:

Ok, if your going to use my name, you'll have to sign some documents...

The first signee of the second place and the second signee of the first place to hereby swear that the third signee of the fourth place isn't doing anything to the next signee of the ninth place.

________________________ Sign here

Ok, it's ok now. Hahahahahaaha, I can't wait to see how this new strain works out man!

The best of luck to you!

Stoney Bud said:
Ok, if your going to use my name, you'll have to sign some documents...

The first signee of the second place and the second signee of the first place to hereby swear that the third signee of the fourth place isn't doing anything to the next signee of the ninth place.

________________________ Sign here

Ok, it's ok now. Hahahahahaaha, I can't wait to see how this new strain works out man!

The best of luck to you!
Your one sick man Stoney Bud but i think that's why everyone loves ya. ;)

Well everyone here they are. :hubba: Not much to look at right now but give them a few more weeks. ;)

100_9094.jpg

Looks like they're off to a good start TBG! I hope they continue, good luck man! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nice start :D and no doubt about 10 for 10 germinating .. thats killer odds, getcha a lotto ticket!!

very nice cross dude thats
going to be a sight to see
how it ends up im going to stick
and watch ya and again you had
good results with all of them
germinating:D good job

take care

peace.

Ive been waiting on you next grow TBG, you really have a green thumb and produce buds that encourges every1 here to keep growing.........So they can look like yours. Cant wait to see them baies grow up Heres to your grow:48:

Latest posts

Back