Let's talk trimmers and trim trays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure how much I pull in. $150 is a drop in the bucket for the potential awesomeness. I'll def take some pics once it gets here

Yeah i know prob get one 1 day when i do a year that my outdoor is just too much to trim this year its going to be alot of trimming probably get one next year because im going bigger then i did this year gonna start plants earlier then i did this year gonna try to hit 15 foot next year my biggest is a little over 12 ft this year haven't been able to get one over 12ft been a challenge for me to get to 15 probably dont hit it because i always top em at around 5 ft if i left em and not top i bet they would hit 15ft :48:

Figure how much I pull in. $150 is a drop in the bucket for the potential awesomeness. I'll def take some pics once it gets here

I took down a nasty looking plant, that went thru reveg during bloom, and eaten by caterpillars. This thing was ugly, the trimmer made it actually look good, not to mention the trim is all nice and brokeN down for bubble hash.

Trim bin is the best product Ive found for trimming...No back ache and if you trim dry tons of kief

I never trim dry, it's a PITA, but I do drop my dry trim in to my trim bin before dropping it in the washing machine for bubble hash, I get a pretty good pile of dry hash for each plant run.

OK, you are all just enjoying this way too much for me not to jump in. LOL

I am looking at these and I see several different manufacturers and models.

Just so I am straight with this, the one you are all buying and enjoying is the Model 6000S, correct?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009O3JIKM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame] Only 7 left!!!!

I can take pic's too, what you wanna see?

still like to see more pics myself. AM's buds were impressive (honestly as good as my hand trim when the day gets long ;) :eek: ) but that's all we've seen.

i'd actually like to see the fingers and the grate if possible, after someones first crop (get an idea how rough it is)

thanks for this thread though, opened my eyes to them and may get one someday. i thought they'd be as brutal as the gas ones, and just as tedious with turning simply replacing cutting.
admit i'm actually debating one now, mainly just for lower stuff.. though this frugalist finds it tough to spend $200 on what equates to little more than a salad bowl with a fan ;) :D

oh, if you never dried on a screen before, be prepared for some flat bottom buds too eh.

*just looked, we don't even have that one on amazon.ca.. only a cheap-o looking ipower one for $179, or a decent looking unit for $360.

Thanks for the confirmation, Rose.

I notice the one we are all buying is different than the one shown in AM's thread, here... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69377&page=4

I like the stainless steel bowl. I wonder if there are any other differences between his and the one on Amazon (which, by the way is $20 cheaper on eBay from the same seller).

View attachment image.jpg

Here's mine the same one rosebud picked up as well, we chose this unit do to the reviews and comparisons to the spin pro(AM's), which is an excellent unit. I posted the link in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for the confirmation, Rose.

I notice the one we are all buying is different than the one shown in AM's thread, here... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69377&page=4

I like the stainless steel bowl. I wonder if there are any other differences between his and the one on Amazon (which, by the way is $20 cheaper on eBay from the same seller).

I like the acrylic top on the new model, it allows me to see what's going on in the work area.

OK, these DO have a stainless bottom. They looked like plastic in the picture.

Thanks again, all.

The blade is impressive to me. My husband is a retired machinist and he thought it was a good piece of equipment. I will go take a pic of my last bud harvested now.
And yes, if you look close you may see a seed.

The silicone "fingers" are the best.
Rose did you have MrRB change the blade to the serrated one yet? I did that and took out one of the stack shims, so the blade is closer to the grate. I also ran my blade over some 600-1200 grit sand paper to make it surgically sharp.

No, we just used the blade that was on it. It seems to do a good job. I don't know about the serrated one. Did you use it?

A serrated blade will kind of catch the leaves and cut them without smearing them, if it is sharp it should cut better. That is my theory.

No, we just used the blade that was on it. It seems to do a good job. I don't know about the serrated one. Did you use it?

I like serrated blade a lil more like MR1 stated, it cut better, and after sharpening it it's a better machine.

Latest posts

Back