Let's talk trimmers and trim trays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are ya'll saying my doesn't look ok?

Rose your's looks great, did a very nice job. But as you use it more, whacking thru stems and leaves...it will dull. then it starts tearing and thumping the buds.

Keep it clean, keep it sharp...enjoy :)

Look great Rose! Spent a few hours after work out back again. Really excited for mine to get here

I you have a sharpening steel for your kitchen knives you can run your blades across the steel to bring the edge back when you notice the blades getting dull. This will extend the life of your blades because you won't have to put a sharpening stone to them as often.

Rose, your buds look perfect!:vap-Bong_smoker:
They look killer!
I can't wait to post more pix of what this machine is doing for me. The first plant I took down was super ugly, so but this is the only pic of those buds I have.
View attachment image.jpg
Hahaha like how my trim bin became a storage container, still holds trim, but... Lol

Do u yall go threw them buds for a finishing trim after u use the machine? ? I see a lot of stuff I'd cut off when i trim

Do u yall go threw them buds for a finishing trim after u use the machine? ? I see a lot of stuff I'd cut off when i trim

I hand trim the big Colas, whirlybird the med. & small buds,,,,then some need some fine tune trimming. Either way saves a ton of time.

It came today, and I gotta say, I dig it. Definitely worth the $ in time saved. I can see a final once over really quick after, but still saved so much time compared to what I did yesterday after work.

It came today, and I gotta say, I dig it. Definitely worth the $ in time saved. I can see a final once over really quick after, but still saved so much time compared to what I did yesterday after work.

Pretty impressive lil toy isn't it

I ordered the spinner the other day. As I was harvesting those 2 plants, I realized how much easier it would be even for small harvests. It took me a few hours to trim those 2 plants. I'll bet the spinner would have cut that in half.

Will definitely have it for the next harvest.

Again, thanks to MP for a great idea. Love this place.

I hand trim the big Colas, whirlybird the med. & small buds,,,,then some need some fine tune trimming. Either way saves a ton of time.

That is what i have decided to do. I just can't cut up those big beautiful colas. I used the salad spinner on everything else. I can't even guess how much time it saves me... So glad to have it....And the shake for oil is amazing... I just know it. The shake has so much good stuff and it is all caught in the bowl. Love it.

That is what i have decided to do. I just can't cut up those big beautiful colas. I used the salad spinner on everything else. I can't even guess how much time it saves me... So glad to have it....And the shake for oil is amazing... I just know it. The shake has so much good stuff and it is all caught in the bowl. Love it.

Rose, I have put 6 big girls through this thing, and last night I decided to clean the thing up, omg it makes the best hash. Just took a razor blade and ran it over the grill part against the grain( so it goes bbrriiitttttt,lol) not scraping them so much as playing them. The hash just jumps off into the bowl, after I finished the top piece I took a flexible razor blade and did the bowl. The combination of all the plants trichs was an amazing blend, whoa nelly my head was floating. Just had to share the fun.

Oh, great idea! Whoa nelly sounds like the correct comment. Can't wait!

I love scraping my trimmer too.
A window scraper with a replaceable razor blade works wonderfully.

I would love to try this. However I need it by the end of next week and the only one I can find that will ship that fast to canada is here

[ame]http://www.amazon.ca/iPower-GLTRIMBOWL16M-16-Inch-Trimmer-Twisted/dp/B007GGQYXS/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1412961402&sr=1-1&keywords=bud+trimmer[/ame]

Not sure if its the same quality. I also have an email into the seller that Rosebud got one from to see if they have faster shipping and the additional cost.

Last year I had 2 people helping me and it took 16 man hours to do all my trimming. I have 3x the plants this year and not much help so this is could seriously save me some time.

Latest posts

Back