Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all coming together:

Grow tent; Lighthouse Hydro 32" x 32" x 84"
Filter; 6" x 10" dia x 16" long
Fan; Hyperfan 6" x 315 cfm
Light; TopLed 192 x 3w

I made a 24 hour test run with this setup. I did an 18/6 cycle with the fan at about 40% speed with the grow light on Veg. My average temp for the 24 hour cycle was 74.5 deg F with 48% RH. The max was 78.6 deg F and 57% RH, the minimum was 70.3 deg F and 39% RH.

This is the first time ever for me so if anyone see's a problem with the numbers above let me know. Also see the attached pictures and let me know what y'all think, also, not sure how many plants to grow in this space so let me know. Oh and my light will be on two ratchet straps when they arrive.

View attachment 20140917_113852.jpg

View attachment 20140917_113901.jpg

View attachment 20140917_113932.jpg

View attachment 20140917_114008.jpg

View attachment 20140917_114324.jpg

View attachment 20140917_114059.jpg

View attachment 20140917_114108.jpg

Hamster, thanks. What do you think as far as how many plants in that space?

I would think 3 maybe 4 max in there. If they get bushy 4 would be tight. Then again if you are using LED to Flower you don't want bushy plants. The biggest thing I have found so far with Flowering with LED lights is you can't go about it the same way as with HPS. You really have to control the growth pattern and get your bud sites pretty level. Otherwise you wind up with a lot of pathetic growth down low.

That is the cool thing Hammy, is this os October's first light purchase so he will always know how to trim for LED, we will help him. He is learning led first is what i am trying to say.

Otc, i think your tent setup is great.

I'm a regular "blank canvas". Hope y'all can teach this ole dog some new tricks!

I'm a regular "blank canvas". Hope y'all can teach this ole dog some new tricks!

I defoliated a bit more than my first run with the LED's this time and I still think it was not enough. I figure making some mistakes as you go is sometimes the best way to learn. I have already proven to myself that I can grow some fat sugar coated nugs with LED's, now I need to work on increasing my yield. Ultimately I know I need to grow SCROG. That will eventually happen, right now it's all about learning what works for me and what doesn't. There are a bunch of us all using them for the first and 2nd runs. We will all learn together. :D

SCROG appeals to me, I'm going to to give it a go sometime in the future.

PJ made some recommendations on LED's over Ozzy's. Can't remember right this second, his grows were awesome. I think I remember some big colas. I'll check

Hey Hamster,
I was checking out your set up are those the 32x32x63 tents? I see you run a 600 watt do you run that in both tents? Do you have a light set up like fruitys second pick or do you use a shield his last pic? Im curious because I am wondering how to do my lighting for my tent? Also about how many plants can you fit in one tent?

Hey Hamster,
I was checking out your set up are those the 32x32x63 tents? I see you run a 600 watt do you run that in both tents? Do you have a light set up like fruitys second pick or do you use a shield his last pic? Im curious because I am wondering how to do my lighting for my tent? Also about how many plants can you fit in one tent?

The tents in the early posts are 2x4x5 tents. that is what I started with. I used to use one for Veg and one for Flower. I got a 4x4x6.5 tent for Flower a while back and it was the best thing I have done. Currently I run a 2x4 4 bulb HO T% set up in Veg in one of those 2x4x5 tents. In my Flower I used to run a 600W cool tube and a 400W in a regular reflector. I tried a grow with just a 600W HPS and the yields were disappointing. Currently I run 2 LED Lights in my 4x4x6.5. I will take some pics tonight and post them.
As for plants in a tent. More plants does not always mean more yield. Too many and yield will actually go down. I can say that for me in a 4x4 tent, 5 plants are optimal, 6 is doable, and 7 is were it gets to be too much. That is growing plants that have been vegged a bit and nit just flipped after a two week veg from clone.

PJ made some recommendations on LED's over Ozzy's. Can't remember right this second, his grows were awesome.
They still are awesome.
Bwhahahah

I did want to comment on you guys with LED's running tents. Think SOG, not SCROG. It takes so much longer to Scrog, and because you want a short canopy go more plants, less time vegged and flip the switch early.

SOG2.jpg

SOG2.jpg

Nice jammers., anyway i am now officially a member of the tent growers club starting today i have 1 x plant being placed into flower in an 8 x 4 tent in my bedroom and very soon i may be joining the led growers club too.
Post pics when i have washed and repotted my plant.
Mrnice

Welcome to our 3 newest members:
bonk420
darklotus760
bud88

But no welcome to me, pmsl you are a tit hamster! you really should get out more.
Mrnice-Sometimes.

But no welcome to me, pmsl you are a tit hamster! you really should get out more.
Mrnice-Sometimes.

I am a tit, or might you be the tit for not actually signing up for the TGC properly? I just checked and there were 3 people awaiting authorization. You were not one of them meaning you have not actually signed up. For the record I get out plenty. I work outdoors for about 11-12 hours everyday.
There are instructions in the very first post of this thread on how to sign up.

I will make it easy for you>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=882337&postcount=1232

Do you think i waste my time searching the start post when the thread is named 'Tent growers club' that a NO for your information.
11-12 hours daily man you sure work hard, lol i much prefer to just walk my dog and do the occasional bit of offroad cycling and growing cannabis FYI for profit only as i am not like you lot here that being a pot smoking bunch of hippies.
**** THIS WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER I AM NOT A DRUG RETARDED MONG WHO NEEDS DRUGS TO HELP ME THOUGH MY DAY.
SO **** YOU ALL EXCEPT MULTI MY PAL.
IM THE WORDS OF A FRIEND 'DO ONE'
Last post on this or any other drug related reraded site.
Mrnice

Latest posts

Back