Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Grass Monkey - Photo by Kraven!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Smoking & Vaporizing Devices
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2014, 02:42 PM   #21
roseypeach

roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach roseypeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
This one felt left out so had to add it also. [ATTACH]213622
omg!! look at the froggy! what a cool piece bro
soon as I figure out what bag its in, I'll show off my vaporizer. Its a PNP, nothing fancy but she works like a charm
Old 05-15-2014, 02:01 AM   #22
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseypeach View Post
omg!! look at the froggy! what a cool piece bro
soon as I figure out what bag its in, I'll show off my vaporizer. Its a PNP, nothing fancy but she works like a charm
My clip is a frog also, can't see it so good in the first pic I posted. [ATTACH]
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #23
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim SlimTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayToker View Post
What about joints? They are way better then blunts anyways.
Gotta love the joints for sure. I have a few left overs. Lol[ATTACH]
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2014, 02:04 AM   #24
AllDayToker

AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker

Quote:
My clip is a frog also, can't see it so good in the first pic I posted. [ATTACH]
Oh wow...

I've always wanted a cool set of clips. My dad has a paper that is wood carved and it's awesome. That frog is just nuts.

All I use is some clips that I think are made for some kind of girl product. Plucking hairs somewhere haha. They kind of look like scissors at the handle but it's just flat at the pincher end and the handles have notches they lock in to.

Anyways, awesome ****. Joints just get me a different kind of high bongs and pipes cant get me.
AllDayToker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #25
AllDayToker

AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker AllDayToker

Quote:

Oh man that's a huuuuge roach stash. Mine is pretty weak right now but omg a fking mason jar filled??!!?!?!?

GET STOOONED!!

Hahaha
Old 05-15-2014, 02:09 AM   #26
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

Quote:
Oh man that's a huuuuge roach stash. Mine is pretty weak right now but omg a fking mason jar filled??!!?!?!?

GET STOOONED!!

Hahaha
About to twist another now to add to the collection. I could only imagine what buzz I would get rolling them all together. There has got to be at least 10-15 different strains in there.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:16 AM   #27
AllDayToker

Quote:
About to twist another now to add to the collection. I could only imagine what buzz I would get rolling them all together. There has got to be at least 10-15 different strains in there.
I remember collecting a ton of roaches, back in the day, and rolling "second generation" joints, then we would collect those and roll "third generation" joints, and so on. It was some fun ****, and we got super stone. After fourth/fifth generation they get so resin'd up they won't smoke, so we had to load it in a bowl.

Oh the days, haha. Now I just save roaches for when I'm out and in need haha.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:25 AM   #28
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

Quote:
I remember collecting a ton of roaches, back in the day, and rolling "second generation" joints, then we would collect those and roll "third generation" joints, and so on. It was some fun ****, and we got super stone. After fourth/fifth generation they get so resin'd up they won't smoke, so we had to load it in a bowl.

Oh the days, haha. Now I just save roaches for when I'm out and in need haha.
I've been fortunate not to have to tap into the jar yet. Been thinking about rolling a king size tho for the weekend wake n bake if the weather would get nice here.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:27 AM   #29
AllDayToker

Quote:
I've been fortunate not to have to tap into the jar yet. Been thinking about rolling a king size tho for the weekend wake n bake if the weather would get nice here.
Well you'll have to dip into it. It's nice to smoke a joint like that every once in awhile, gets you really laid back, fk the day, stoned.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:29 AM   #30
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

Quote:
Well you'll have to dip into it. It's nice to smoke a joint like that every once in awhile, gets you really laid back, fk the day, stoned.
That's exactly what's needed.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:22 PM   #31
sawhse
Growing for Me

sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse

Quote:
Oh man I can relate to that. I do that as well love smoking the roaches when i get down in my stash.

BHC#4372
Proud member of TGC.
sawhse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #32
SlimTim
Ssshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawhse View Post
Oh man I can relate to that. I do that as well love smoking the roaches when i get down in my stash.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #33
orangesunshine
Drama Free

orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine

my fav today is the vaporizing pen for co2 oil extract---i also enjoy my bubble hash from a pipe, doobies, dabs, and bong rips---always up for a rice crispy treat and a brownie too---my collection of paraphernalia has diminished thu the years from breakage and gifting---in a pinch i'll core an apple, use a soda can, or make someting from whatever is at hand

BHC #448
orangesunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #34
sawhse
Growing for Me

sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse sawhse

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangesunshine View Post
my fav today is the vaporizing pen for co2 oil extract---i also e:-Dnjoy my bubble hash from a pipe, doobies, dabs, and bong rips---always up for a rice crispy treat and a brownie too---my collection of paraphernalia has diminished thu the years from breakage and gifting---in a pinch i'll core an apple, use a soda can, or make someting from whatever is at hand
Lol i agree with that. went on a trip one time and did the can trick. Worked like a champ!!!!

BHC#4372
Proud member of TGC.
sawhse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #35
DnSgenetics1

DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1
Talking

HAHA!!! what up guys? How is everyone doing this fine morning? WAKE N BAKE ADT!!!
Quote:
That's exactly what's needed.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:25 PM   #36
DnSgenetics1

DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1 DnSgenetics1
Thumbs up

Very cool
Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #37
tomatotamato
lover of the lovely

tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato tomatotamato

ooooooops
tomatotamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:54 AM   #38
orangesunshine
Drama Free

orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine

dabs

BHC #448
orangesunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:09 AM   #39
Amateur Grower
Blending in...

Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower Amateur Grower

I have a few pipes and one bong. I always keep 1.5 rolling papers. Depending on my mood, I'll twist one up or hit the bong a few times. I enjoy smoking a joint most of all.

The pipes are for sneaking into music festivals or somewhere I need to be discreet. Notice one of the pipes below has a twist on cover and the other doesn't. Twist on cover is the way to go, especially if you're a one or two person smoker. Without the cover, any left over weed either needs to be covered with a rolled up paper towel and rubber band or left to fall out in your pocket.

The wooden one hitter I've always found to be sharp and emit course smoke. It is my least favorite.
AG
Attached Images

Last edited by Amateur Grower; 06-19-2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Amateur Grower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #40
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

NICE Ag, nice to see you again. I love a joint too, but that pretty red bong is inviting.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote