Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank U Ness !-- I hope U get that mouse !--
Bud -- All I know is they'll be good !-- Some of these seed I got from Umbra are old !-- I was trying to get those GDP-X-B.R. to germ and wasn't sure if I had enough seed cause I knew they were old ! -- I ask Umbra if he had some more laying around --!-- I said if U got any other old seed laying around send them down I'll see if I can get them to germ -- I enjoy a challenge !-- I thought a few seed from a couple varieties maybe mostly I wanted that GDP -x- Black Rose! -- Then this whole box with all these varieties showed up !- -- No way I could start a few of even half them !- I split them up and sent them to ya'll !-- That one container had lost it's label !-- Umbra's Surprise !-- Surprise !-- He don't remember what it was either !-- Give them a whirl !-- Let us know !-- I thought I kept a few but a few of those but No !-- --

Giggy --Those light leaving here next week when I get back !-- I got a few more of several varieties left from Umbra and -some others and -- U might want to take the back cover off that Black LED !-- Be some seed in it for U !-- There's some I'd like to keep but I got my hands full !-- I still got those 2 fem .Mazar seed U sent me I think !- Want them back ? -- Hey I send U some extra U hook that Evil Clown up too ? -- U good on those B.B. seed ?

Here is one
6fe9bb2243ff5565e6cc892c6f0ceffc.jpg

:48:

I got a few other pretty good pics today to

fdb6e143c8602f7bdfd1c801c9a364df.jpg

276ea1741047d2eb9706a6df26302ef8.jpg

051f60a3933d7fb57a4a90ef08000ef6.jpg

cc60222f9e237cf0bc5fccc64d21e0c1.jpg

33584e16614da601387666137c27922f.jpg

aab1be9f20caaa2ecca73b7283011ead.jpg

The last one is Giggy's white widow in the back and the BB King in the front

My closest guess would be -- Poly hybrid -- leans slightly toward sativa -- at least this pheno does !-- Probably finish in 55-65 days ? - Maybe a little longer !-- When Umbra ask me what kind of seed I was looking for I said colors and flavors ! -- Maybe when he see it in bloom it will ring a bell !- I truely haven't a clue ! -- My gut feeling ? -- U got a purple there !-- Don't know which one !-- I could be wrong !-- U see that thing coming out at the base of the fingers ? -- Might be a child of the Black Rose !-- Just guessing !

Fingers are crossed that she turns out to be a girl I sure like the way she is growing so far

Hippy don't bother buying a jar of that cookie butter !-- Jars aren't nearly big enough !-- U gonna want at least 2 !-- U do know they got 4 flavors !-- I'm thinking Amazon and a 4 pack of each !-- Cookie and cream ?
Generic Oreos in a cookie butter !-- I have found religion and some cinnamon graham crackers ! -- Cookie butter and on graham crackers !-- U need this in your life !

U flipped them yet Bud ? -- I gotta sex them smaller than that-- break my heart to chop something that looks that good !-- I get the pain over soon as I can ! -- One day I'll turn my girls loose like that !-- I just couldn't keep this many varieties if I let them do like that !-- We get by and I gots myself a plan !

U flipped them yet Bud ? -- I gotta sex them smaller than that-- break my heart to chop something that looks that good !-- I get the pain over soon as I can ! -- One day I'll turn my girls loose like that !-- I just couldn't keep this many varieties if I let them do like that !-- We get by and I gots myself a plan !

They just went in there but I know for sure the BB King is definitely a girl I didn't usually sex them till they were that big but things are definitely going to change it does suck chopping them down when they're that big and beautiful

I do it small and get it over with !-- 6-8" tall ! -- Caps put D.D. down for a nap she a little run down from her trip then this !-- I'm bleary but holding my own thanks to the caps and the pipe !-- We gonna head out tomorrow about little before noon !-- Groomer gonna keep the dogs till we get back ! -- Get the boxes topped off and pH adjusted they'll be good for days !

Evening OFC
Keef my Daughter in law is working on it. They in Ft Worth.
Long hard day going to get high.
Bud your plant are wonderful.
The Outlaw in me is already planning one last outdoor grow. To build up a stockpile.
Got the best genetics I ever had. Gonna try a run indoor at the same time.

Say hello to my newest ladies !-- 1 plant out bout 50 GDP-X-B.R. seed and she a girl !-- and I gots myself a Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel girl !-- Come on baby daddy need a strong Strawberry!

Hippy --- Might as well !-- Keep the bugs and critters off best U can --plant 10 times what U think U gonna want !-- preferably clones !-- Grow your smoking weed inside !-- Take your outside weed and turn it into hash !-- A flash bang on a trip wire will have any unwanted guest taking steps ! -- Big A** steps on the way out !-- Probably don't need to tell U how to secure a Go-rilla grow !- I perfer a motion activated hidden game cam ! - - I see U and U don't even know !-- yet !

Found a couple my old homemade flash bangs !-- Note : -- Remove the shot from the shell !-- No need to hurt anyone !-- There's a screw point sticking up thru that wood under that 12 gauge shell ! -- That popsicle stick that your safety / trigger !-- I put a hole in the end of that popsicle stick to tie a clear fishing line trip wire to -- I put something ?--10 -15 lb lb weight on top that empty shell filled with wax to protect it !-
When some one hits that trip wire it tied to that popsicle stick and pulls it out --the weight and shell primer is forced down on that Pointed screw and BANG ! -- Dirty pants !- - A wise man may even put a motion detection camera pointed that way so U can watch dirty pants over and over again ?-- Cause U sneaking thru my woods and ain't suppose to be there ? -- Don't be there !-- I'll give ya the dirty pants !--

View attachment 20170118_164331.jpg

Keef those would be fun. Back some 10 + years ago I was a pyro tech for Civil War Reenactments. We would set charges down field of the Cannons. Simulated cannon fire. impacts.
1 lb of powder per 5 charges. Used Powered sugar on top the charge. Extra fire ball.
Them were the days. . Can ya guess what side i was on.
:48:

U don't need me to have teach U secure an outdoor grow ! -- Flour makes a nice fireball too !-- I perfer electric matches ! --But this just straight up old school ! Which side would U have been on ? -- How many guesses I get ?

Sorry bout your brother Keef,,i know the feeling well. Wishing your family the best.

Why did G get banned? I didnt see anything! What thread? If Rose said she didnt ban my Brothef G,,she didnt. Rose is no lier.
I hope there are no celebrations because a member got banned. Fking pisses me off.

Why did G get banned? I didnt see anything! What thread? If Rose said she didnt ban my Brothef G,,she didnt. Rose is no lier.
I hope there are no celebrations because a member got banned. Fking pisses me off.

I didn't realize that's who she was talking about that really sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back