Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U got 2 things going on Hippy !-- One it is a clone taken mid bloom and is revegging which is what causes the whorled calyx (sp?) The leaves not being in pairs ( I get high and forget -Might better look it up ?) - 2nd it is rooting !-- The little plant is confused !-- Am I in bloom or vegging and how da hell am I post to root in these conditions !-- Stresses a plant hard !--

They both rooted and I'm revegging mom to get some more !-- I'm gonna need about a dozen to do this thing where she make stars everywhere !-- Would that not be cool !

What,,,?,,both of them have the Stars? Now that's freaking weird Bro.

Kraven this why I'm interested in what U doing with that Selfing !-- I'm isolate that trait !-- She got no problem with potency !

Cuttings off the same mom Hopper !-- She seem to throw them regularly !--So the cuts should too !--U can see at least one on each of these cuts one has a couple !

He is Keefinstien,,,,its alive,,its alive. Crazy bastage. Lol
Ifen i come to visit i aint smoking that one,,,i liable to grow another eye or something. :smoke1:

I can do better with her this was just first run !-- Had to butcher the hell outta her !-

Maybe magic is just science U don't understand ?-- Would that make it any less valid ?
Merlin or someone once predicted a man would stand on the shore of one land and using a speaking stone talk with another on a new land far ,far away !-- Sounds like magic to me !-Or a cell phone ?

They got this liquor got a whole pear inside a wine bottle with a regular size neck !-- Call them up and ask them how they get that pear in that bottle ? -- They'll tell U straight up it's magic !-- Don't really matter !-- The pear is in the bottle anyway !

Hoe Berry and now U know as much about her genetics as I do ! -- What I plan to do is start me a bunch of cuts -- When they go to bloom and the star shows up -- I'll trim the other pistols and stuff away and Pollenate only the star ( I might have another seed or 2 to find a male ) !-- One seed per star ! -- I grow those out and look for the ones makes the most stars !-- Take me a male from the first breeding and do it again !-- I make U a star powder puff plant in 3-4 generations !-- Unless I throw some "magic" on it ! --As in Zombie Juice !--It ain't all about the looks !-- What did U call that Umbra ? -- Might be a good thing especially doubled !

You calling me a hoe? :rofl:
Time to get some coffee and go to work. Hate working outta town. Later gator.

Morning O.F.C. -- Weed ain't gonna smoke it's self !-- Do your duty O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !

Be careful out there Hopper !-- We gonna have a good year this year !

Yo Hopper -- We been waiting on this check to catch all the bills up and put a motor in the car !-- I just checked our account balance -- U know if I hurry I could order me some more lights before she find out we ain't broke no more ?-- Love me some direct deposit !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back