Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's The story with the hippie dog I have a few of them going why are you saying just throw them out

Lasted longer than I expected !-- As the announcer I saw it like this :
Drop Kick me Jesus -- Thru the goal posts of life !--and the kick is up ?-- Splits the trees and the crowd goes wild !-- Game over !

Bud -- Lots and lots of hermies -- High leaf to bud ratio and I just got word from someone that finished it and it wasn't very good !-- I never grew it out so I didn't know !-- I' ve used a lot of them in the genetic doubling stuff but I've heard enough from enough people to know we grow better quality than that up in the O.F.C. ! -- I mean if U growing it and want to go ahead ! --I think Cane had a girl and dropped it too !

I apologize to U guys growing it !-- I didn't know !-- I had a bunch of seed supposed to have good genetics and so I shared them !-- I breed ya'll something to replace it !-- I lay down my best pollen on my finest ladies ! -- I make it right !

Rose if U want U can remove those post I made before U took that Down ! --Remove all traces of it !-- I was amused !-- I had a stop watch on it !-- U quick !

Keef, the last hippie dawg I had hermied as well. I am not going try anymore. Sometimes its like that. Free seed, win some lose some.
I got some keepers through you from Umbra. My BPU, The Blue's, a fine sativa too.

Evening ofc
No worries buddy, I did get some seeds today
Trainwreck, Ladyburn 1974, And they sent 2 NYCD X OG all Fem.
I think I want to do Ladyburn 1974 Jack Herer x Ice Dream
NYCD X OG
Can not decide try AK 48 again or pop 2 Misty Kush both reg.
Only got room for 4 seeds at the moment.
I know I will go consult my pipe.

Hummm sativa you say dog I think I might have to hunt me down a good sativa I don't really have anything like that what do you guys recommend for one :48:

Dog I remember when that happened !- Same time ole Trips got loose on my girls and we ended up with the B.B. King -x- Bubblious !-- I been thinking about doing something special !-- Might not be free to tell U the genetics but --we let the weed speak for itself O.K. ?-- I'm on it !

I'm a 60 days or less hybrid grower ! -- Had my way I'd take that AK 47 and cross it on that long finishing Thai Nick has !-- Find something in those seed with that trippy sativa high and doesn't take a year to finish !
It would be there somewhere ! --

Keef I have a greenhouse seed company white widow she stays super short but gets incredibly frosty so I think I'm going to hit her with that strawberry rhino to get a little bit more height out of her she just grows a bit too close together never done any breeding before so I figured might as well start out with these two or do you think or am I just wasting my time I haven't smoked to her yet but she does look good

bfd860334a6054965909ff8eec134073.jpg

My Motto Bud ? -- Just do it !-- One way to learn !-- I'm a real educated breeder !-- Take pollen put on girl done !-- I don't have the room to grow the kinda of numbers of plants need to choose proper breeders !

Hey see this ? -- Yesterday it was 5 gallons of strong wine !--Don't look too long make U high just looking at it !-- Dat's Rocket fuel right there !-- Tricky Rocket Fuel at that !-- Don't believe me ? -- Ask this wobble head wife of mine !-- Run out of gas and got a jug of this it'll get U there !-- That is too easy to drink to be that dam potent !

View attachment 20170117_163954-1.jpg

My pipe told me. You have Fem seeds plant them and leave the 12th hole empty for adding Nutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back