Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of that GDP-X-B.R. -- Umbra told me they were old !- I told everyone that and lots of people tried and couldn't get them to germ !-- Cane got one to germ and got a fine Purple girl !-- I tried 4 times !-- Musta went thru 50 seed and finally I got one to germ !-- Being sexed right now ! -- If U having trouble getting them to germ U can try "Scarifing" them !-- Take an empty toilet paper tube -- put a piece of fine sand paper inside the tube with the rough side facing toward the center! -- Put the seed in and with your hands or something over the ends of the tube and shake !-- Scratch up the outside seed coating so water can Pentrate into the seed easier !-- Might help ? -- I got a boy revegging ( Wonder Berry -- Plush Berry -x-Williams Wonder --Or was it the other way round Umbra ?)but I'm watching a "The White -x- Nepal Indica " for a boy !-- Sexing a BPU -GDP and 2 --Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- With 2 more behind them !-- I be wanting a nice Strawberry!

Nice work Keef, your gonna make me have to try and up my game a bit again ;)
Morning Rose....freezing rain = bad bad bad!!!!
Hiya Umbra, glad to hear all is well in your little corner of the world.
13 we hunt lizards like that all the time, best way it to stun them with a boom stick and take a machete and whack off the tail, then let them bleed out as they are sinking.....more food to make the smaller lizards get bigger. :aok:

Thanks Kraven but I can't do like U do but I am getting better !--
So I got these 5 sexing -- Any guess on how many males and females? -- I got one boy and I can keep another if U guys want I can get high one night and go buck wild with some pollen !-- The F-2 B.B. seem to work well !-- It's Umbra's work I just did the f-2 !-- But anyway I got a few girls and I will have a couple boys
I can make some seed If ya'll want !--
I'm trying to put some varieties into some kind of category and -- I just don't know -- Some like my Widow -Master Kush - Hoe Berry --Nurse Larry and The White Indica I call my "Hammers" !-- Myrcene heavy with earthy undertones !-- Then "Fruity" -- I'd like a pinene heavy variety -- It's complicated -- Where does D.D.'s Blue Elephant ( B.B.King -x- Tranquil Elephantizer ) fit ? --

I just realized these all outta Umbra's Bunch !-- He bred each and everyone of the 5 !--

U know when I say my Widow is 3 years old and the B.B. is 2 years old --That means I have had a Iive piece of the original plant cloned over and over again for that long ?

Keef I have had her for seven years just kept her small enough to keep her alive in a little closet with a little light haven't been able to grow her out till now

43236b3d01565405ea729998e1366ea8.jpg

I am so excited to smoke her it is been way way too long And knowing that I have her sitting there just waiting for me to letter out all this time has just been nothing but pure torture but soon very soon I will never forget the smell and taste of this one very first time I ever tasted anything sweet The flavour sticks with you forever

That's Cool Bud !-- That's how U have to do !-- U make seed and replant every year it may be good and close to what U had but when U cloning U know just what to expect !-- One day we might have to meet up at that invisible fence and chunk some clones back and forth !-- Pretty sure we could get it done !--

What kinda of flavor Bud ?- We maybe able to find something similar and breed it ?-- Or do U still have seed !
Public service announcement !--- U got some Hippie's Dawg seed ? -- Throw them out !-- Don't waste your time !-- I find or breed U something worthwhile !-- Sorry I didn't know !--

That's Cool Bud !-- That's how U have to do !-- U make seed and replant every year it may be good and close to what U had but when U cloning U know just what to expect !-- One day we might have to meet up at that invisible fence and chunk some clones back and forth !-- Pretty sure we could get it done !--

I 100% have to agree with you she's like a cherry berry kind of taste she usually goes really purple too but I screwed up at the beginning there and almost lost everything so I think that's why she didn't go purple but who knows she could change

What kinda of flavor Bud ?- We maybe able to find something similar and breed it ?-- Or do U still have seed !
Public service announcement !--- U got some Hippie's Dawg seed ? -- Throw them out !-- Don't waste your time !-- I find or breed U something worthwhile !-- Sorry I didn't know !--

She definitely takes her sweet *** time to grow that's for sure

5 gallons of strong pear wine down to a little over a gallon !-- May take another quart of water off --I'm getting good at making this stuff !-- Nick taught right !-- Dam hillbilly know what he's doing !-- D.D. finished off the last of the last bottle of Strawberry Brandy last night ! -- Have to start making 10 gallons of wine at a time !-- Got a good yeast culture !

Good Day OFC. Hearing all that seed talk has make my fingers itches. I am still hunting for that mouse, he got a little piece of a leaf last night. If my grow goes down. That would hurt. 420 :48:

Ness try a piece of Tootsie Roll works for me every time they like sweet stuff and it's hard for them to get off the trap just chew it up a little bit first

Look up there !--- I suppose it would be wrong to ask if they ship to Texas ? -- I'm good !-- Worlds changing !
I myself grow some acceptable weed !-- Weed ! -- Except I do it under threat of jail !-- I get caught selling or with quality I get possession and possession with intent to distribute !-- The beat down is on the house !
Why don't U come grow some weed down here ?

Just seems a little misguided to offer weed for sale to pot farmers ? -- These are strange days indeed !

Be different if Weed wanted to buy everything we could produce at a premium price !--I'm confused !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back