Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, talked to the ol hippy last week. We are close friends for life.

Morning O.F.C...feels like the sickness is leaving me:)
Tea,bowl and I am off to school :48:

Good morning everyone hope your guises weather is as nice out there as it is out here :48:

Cane did you have the flu? I hope your feeling lots better. we miss you around here.
Good morning YD and Budlite. YOu too Umbra. I hope everyone has an awesome day.

we are 10 degrees and have another weather warning of freezing rain... how can it rain at 10 degrees? I have not been out of the house in 10 days, and I am starting to like it. lol

Good morning OFC. More rain in the forecast. Drove by a large reservoir that was dangerously low. It is up and almost full. Snow pack is at 100%. My grass has grown a couple of feet from all the rain. Used my John Deer to mow it yesterday. Have a good day everyone.

I wish i had a john deere, that is what i learned to drive on.. An antique with a flywheel to start it, that only atlas or my dad could start...

Umbra, did you decide no go on an od grow?

Honestly, I'm on the fence about it. I want my son to be able to let his freak flag fly, and have that experience of " I grew this ", instead of "my Dad and I grew this ". From my limited outdoor, plants are indoors until June 1. Otherwise they begin to flower and then reveg. So I have some time to make a final decision.

How did I get so Baked this early ? -- Oh !-- Da pipe !--
The tag ? It came off that plant from the pic last night !-- It is either Master Kush or Nurse Larry !-- That's all that's in that box !-- I go smell later !-- I'll know which it is !--- Probably Nurse Larry !-- She like to show off !--
She a bad girl !

Midget B.B. King jungle ?

Working on something !--Ya'll have a good day !

View attachment 20170117_090342.jpg

G'morning everyone. D.D. that's exactly how I feel most mornings. Be more like coffee. Keef, if I waited for amber on some of my strains, they would be annuals:vap_smiley:

I know that's right Nick !-- Wait long enough and the "Amber" U see is really the brown of a dying plant long past prime !-- Running them a couple time U kinda get a feel for it !-- 2nd time around on Nurse Larry and Master Kush !-- Some of these new strains I got I'll zero in after a couple runs !-- The B.B. I've ran many times and soon as the first sign of amber I take her !-- How old is this B.B. Umbra ? --Got to be coming up on what 2 years old !

Umbra just out of curiosity how is your new creations coming along

Hey Bud, I flipped them 1/1/17. The are not mature enough to start sexing yet. I stress plants that I want to breed. One of the ways I do it, is by putting them into 12/12 right after germination. Which is what I did here. It will be weeks before anything is happening.

Hey Keef, These Skunky seeds sure are being stubborn.... I have had zero luck so far. Not complaining, just updating. They do seem kinda immature.:48:

Hey Bud, I flipped them 1/1/17. The are not mature enough to start sexing yet. I stress plants that I want to breed. One of the ways I do it, is by putting them into 12/12 right after germination. Which is what I did here. It will be weeks before anything is happening.

Nice I definitely can't wait to see how things turn out they sound like they will be pretty incredible

Hey Keef, These Skunky seeds sure are being stubborn.... I have had zero luck so far. Not complaining, just updating. They do seem kinda immature.:48:

I'm with you on that one they are very stubborn they will definitely takes some skill to get these ones to crack The next ones I try I'm going to give them a quick wash with some peroxide solution and give them a good Skuff and then patients :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back