Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to clone a flowering plant. Unless it just started flowering within a week.

HI DD! How is it going girl? Thinking about you.. I hope you have some pot with you.

Thanks for asking Rose. Been home about 1.5 hours; finally got to smoke! Haven't had any since Thurs a.m.! Needed it. Spent most of yesterday in bed with a migraine. My neck is full of knots! That's a hell of a 3 hours drive; worse than the 6 hour drive to my sister's & I go thru Houston to see her! All I got to say is, sheeet!

The traffic was extra heavy due to the holiday. Shoulda waited till tomorrow I guess, but I'm here now!

D.D. say I need to move more and maybe I need a new by cycle since mine got kilt !-- So I been shopping !I kinda like the blue one !-- What U think ? -- It is still technically a bicycle !

See how I do !-- I think it is safe to say she was more than a week into bloom before I took the cut !-- 3 weeks into bloom when they start packing leaves together is when I like to take cuts !

View attachment 20170116_181336.jpg

View attachment 20170116_190258.jpg

Those roots are stained by Humboldt Roots and Golden Tree !-- I had a problem and that was the fix !

Let's not talk about how my other bicycle died O.K. ? -- I still get in trouble when that incident comes up !- It had a painless death !--

my EDC concealed right now is a a S&W sheild........... I favor a 45 M&P for open carry........ but for value....... you can't beat those Canik 9mm striker fired pistols they're building at the high tech military spec, dust free factory in Turkey........you'll have to keeping looking around till you catch them in stock......... they still selling the heck out of them even though you know who didn't get the nod.

Canik 9mm looks nice, I want a 1911 frame. So maybe a
TISAS Classic 1911-A1 9mm 5" GI BLACK

Keef I like the White one. Get tired after a long ride. Let the engine get ya home.
Get a Helmet. For when your High.

just my 2 cents...shear stopping power .45. 9mm has more velocity so it will go right thru you. .45 is slower but has mass. They make a 2rd derringer .45, and Colt did a small frame .45. The Defender with a 3" barrel is totally concealable.

For when I get high ? -- I don't understand ? -- I stay high !-- I got a roller blade helmet !-- Rollerblades ? - Now I remember !-- We had that heavy piece of surgical tubing stretched across The end of the car port !-- D.D. was the only one who could make the turn onto the street !-- My brother and I pulled her all the way to the back of the carport !-- Like a giant slingshot ! -- Yes I did my impression of "The agony of defeat " -- Hit the neighbors yard like a yard dart !-- I almost made the turn but it was like I was on a nitrous kit !-- Weren't no slowing down !

Canik 9mm looks nice, I want a 1911 frame. So maybe a
TISAS Classic 1911-A1 9mm 5" GI BLACK

nothing wrong with a 1911....... get it in a .45....... I've got one of those in a Sig.......... and a rock island.... and a colt.... and a remmington........ and a .... you get the idea

For when I get high ? -- I don't understand ? -- I stay high !-- I got a roller blade helmet !-- Rollerblades ? - Now I remember !-- We had that heavy piece of surgical tubing stretched across The end of the car port !-- D.D. was the only one who could make the turn onto the street !-- My brother and I pulled her all the way to the back of the carport !-- Like a giant slingshot ! -- Yes I did my impression of "The agony of defeat " -- Hit the neighbors yard like a yard dart !-- I almost made the turn but it was like I was on a nitrous kit !-- Weren't no slowing down !

hey I remember playing jarts with other kids in the neighborhood......... we all lived....... not sure how....... we wasn't playing with the sissy plastic tip ones they have now.

nothing wrong with a 1911....... get it in a .45....... I've got one of those in a Sig.......... and a rock island.... and a colt.... and a remmington........ and a .... you get the idea
Man you gonna get in trouble with Mrs. Hippy.
Got one other gun in line. Just 6 shooter in 22 cal.
I then I say something about light or seeds or a new Tuner. I need some overtime.

Kids dont play outside anymore. Hardly ever see kids outside playing things like that anymore.

When my oldest son was growing up, my ex decided he would never have a gun to play with. So he picked up a stick to play with his friends. The stick became a gun. His mother took the stick away. He used his finger. I'm just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back