Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy my pipe told me I have a bowl of German chocolate cake frosting in the fridge and I should just make a sandwich with some !-- Maybe warm on toast ? --
Wait someone spread some of that stuff all over a chocolate cake ? -

Hippy my pipe told me I have a bowl of German chocolate cake frosting in the fridge and I should just make a sandwich with some !-- Maybe warm on toast ? --
Wait someone spread some of that stuff all over a chocolate cake ? -
coconut pecan iceing

I did listen to the pipe and 3 fem seeds in paper towel all warm and moist.

I know Hippy got to build up plant count but one them fertile fem seed and I make many plants as I want !--
Won't be long fore this single fem. Nightshade I got meet the blade !-- I was gifted 2 fem Nightshade seed !-- I got a spare left for Kraven ! --
G.G. #4 gonna live !-- Looking for a good male !-- I got Herman !-( Wonder Berry) but I got 3 more I'm watching for a good male !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica -- I got 2 unsexed The White -x-Black Rose !
Sound O.K. ? -- G.G. got to recover fore it happens ! -- Then again I get a male White Indica --I F-2 it ?-cause U seen the girl ? --If it's O.K. with Umbra ?-- Ya'll got me thinking about breeding again !-- I said Keef just stick to the genetic doubling but No he don't listen to me !

Been tough but looks like hard money times bout to come to an end !-- Nice check should be here maybe tommorrow! - Then there's this person I know mighta took a job offer ! -- Very nice job offer but we keeping the beach house !-- I'm bout to get dirty and she needs some deniablity case I need to be bailed out of jail !
Don't look at me like that !- U got something over heah and dem people will pay U good money for it if it was over dare ! - So U take it over dare and get paid !--

Got to be a male first Umbra but if it is --I do like what I see in that White Indica !-- BPU-x-GDP - I'm looking for a purple Blue Berry -- and a purple boy !

I see the loop hole in the new changes on weed possession charges in Dallas and Houston !-- Gonna be pretty dam safe from the Po-Po toking on a Liquid Weed Cartridge ! -- Liquid Weed coming to town !- Not my town ( we don't know bout that kinda thing round here ) but some town !

Not post to eat it with a spoon ?-- but I don't see that on the label anywhere !-- Forgive me father for I have sinned-- again !-- Wonder how it would be with some of that German chocolate icing mixed in it ? -- This is a perfect example of locating a munchies weed !-- Product research Cuz !-- Somebody got to make the sacrifice !-- Be wrong to have hash oil in something like this !-- Peeps be overdosing all the time !-- I would !

Yes Hippy does ! --Trader Joe's got a brand with different flavors probably ship it too !-- This a Texas Grocery chain !-- Spiced cookie butter with cinnamon ? -- Hippy need this flavor fore sure !

We having an identity crisis at the beach !-- I know it's a pot plant !-- U know it's a pot plant but could someone please explain that to this little girl she a pot plant ?

Looks very promising my friend

Like a freak midget corn plant !-- Some sort of training is in order I believe !-- Oh !- She worth it !-- Just not sure how I'm gonna handle her !-- She stretch to high heaven until about a month into bloom !---I might try to train her into a knot !- Then she gets busy making da dank !-- Rock hard heavenly bud ! -- We work it out !
Plants act a fool when U rooting a clone taken mid bloom or later but she straighten out !-- Got to do something about that stretch without hurting quality !-- She finish under 60 days too !

We having an identity crisis at the beach !-- I know it's a pot plant !-- U know it's a pot plant but could someone please explain that to this little girl she a pot plant ?
Who can tell me what's up with serreated leaf to the oval point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back