A terrible fate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frostytransit

Reaction score
So I had three very beautiful, healthy sprouts with their third set of leaves sprouting when I come home to find that my kitty decided to murder them. Two died. I'm sure of it. One was left untouched by the kitty and I thought it would safe, but a few hours later it started to wilt and I can't get it turgid again. I've included a photo of it. I have no idea what is going on with it because I haven't changed anything.

3001018207_515ac0f352_b.jpg

CAT PEE :eek:

Try flushing it, looks like it can't hurt at this point...

<cry> ok.. i will flush it... what is the best way to do this? how much water should I pour in at a time?

General rule is 2 x 3 times the volume of the pot. It may be a long shot but it looks like your little gal is on the way out anyway. Let it dry out good afterwards, don't water it again until the soil is good and dry, hopefully by then it will start to pick up. If it is pee dude I've seen what my dog does to my lawn, you may be too late... hope you got some more beans!

Dayum.
I feel for you man.

Im only laughing hysterically on the inside bro.
Im not showing it on the outside.
May the force be with you.

More seeds, Germinate... And set to kill mode.
Good thing is they were so young, You can easily
make this up, Not much time is wasted, Keep growing!

frostytransit: Seems to me I have read quite a bit about cats attacking plants.... I suggest laser beams and traps doors to protect them. I will pray the flush works for the little girl. But look on the bright side 7 are in the oven!
All the luck to ya

Like catnip, which causes "estrous" behavior in female cats through the estrogen-like chemical it contains, the aphrodisiac effect of cannabis is also related to estrogen-like chemicals, as the active cannabinoids have a molecular resemblance to some female hormones.

In other words, keep your cat away from cannabis plants, my cat loves walking in and out of the branches, my last cat used to bite the leaves, but this one is satisfied just getting scented.

Take your OLD PISSER outside and load up the 12 gauge... THAT LITTLE SNITCH KILLED YOUR LADIES!
:hitchair: :hitchair: :angrywife: :angrywife: :mad: :mad:

Only you can stop cat piss.........

Latest posts

Back