First Time Grower - White Widow, Trainwreck & Skunk #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winn420

Reaction score
hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and I'm also new to growing so I'm looking for some experienced growers to help me out. I was using a similar growing forum to get help with my grow so I'm pretty familiar with how this site works since it's relatively the same as the other site that I was using but their server is constantly down and it's anything goes there which I don't like so I'm giving marijuana passion a try. I'm currently on day 44 of flowering and I have some white widow from dutch passion, skunk #11 from dutch passion and trainwreck from greenhouse seeds growing. some of my plants are in an ebb & flood hydro set-up and I also have a few in soil (fox farm oceans forest mixed with perlite). I'm very happy with how they're doing right now. my main concern is learning how to properly dry & cure my buds. I think I have another 3 or 4 weeks on the widow & skunk #11 and the trainwreck looks like maybe another 2 weeks. tell me what you guys & gals think of my progress. I have 800watts of HPS for flowering, the room is Co2 enriched, carbon filtered, nothing but distilled bottled water, flora nova, kool bloom liquid & floralicious for nutes...etc. So you would think since I have the right equipment, I'll be able to put out some good product. here's some pics of them at 42 days flowering...

feel free to post comments in my journal...

white widow

Below: trainwreck

Below: white widow

day42flowering001.jpg

day42flowering002.jpg

day42flowering003.jpg

day42flowering004.jpg

Wow, everything looks awesome bro... Nice work.

Here are some more pics...day 43 flowering. The first 2 are when the HPS lights were starting up but it still let me use my flash, I thought they looked kinda cool. The last 2 pics I used a tape measure to show the size of the colas...

The ladies look great so far. Nice work. Check out the harvesting and drying section of the forums and you should be able to find all the answers to the questions that you have. This site is loaded with information, you must read, read, read. Great work though. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

Looks fantastic! You've got some huge colas there. What size is your growroom?

<<<WOW>>>

Great Looking Plant's!!!

Latest posts

Back