wondern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when it makes your bushes look like midgets it makes up for the longer grow time from veg through flower, but a monster bush is easy to get.

BudGrower said:
how can u wait 3 months on ur crop !!! daaaaaaaamn

LOL--we wait because we have to. You have to go into this realizing that a plant is going to take 3-4 months (or more) to finish. That is the reason that I try and encourage people to use quality genetics and have their grow (at least somewhat) dialed in. It is heartbreaking to get to the end of a grow and have everything hermy or have light wispy airy buds.

BudGrower said:
how can u wait 3 months on ur crop !!! daaaaaaaamn

Keep sprouting and don think about the time...befor you know it..Your harcesting a plant or two every 2 weeks:D

:48:

sunakard2000 said:
when it makes your bushes look like midgets it makes up for the longer grow time from veg through flower, but a monster bush is easy to get.
i didnt make it look like that ! the weather and the late season :(

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--we wait because we have to. You have to go into this realizing that a plant is going to take 3-4 months (or more) to finish. That is the reason that I try and encourage people to use quality genetics and have their grow (at least somewhat) dialed in. It is heartbreaking to get to the end of a grow and have everything hermy or have light wispy airy buds.
i have 2 wait 2 :( cuz am out weed and the dealer in jail !!!! am goin crazy for a blunt aaaaaaaaaaaaaah about the genetics its good cuz i got it from a fine smoke i had
thnx for comin by :)

4u2sm0ke said:
Keep sprouting and don think about the time...befor you know it..Your harcesting a plant or two every 2 weeks:D

:48:

how cant i think about time if i sit n have my morning coffe infront of it just 2 keep lookin at trichomes or i dunno wat u guyz call it ( the crystals ) hhhhhhhhhh

ur my zen in growing weed :hubba::hubba:

Latest posts

Back