Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Squish by Umbra
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Outdoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2017, 04:55 PM   #21
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

THG do you ever watch any YouTube on organic growing if so I will send you some links of some really excellent guys to watch they do a lot of Notill not sure if I spelled it correctly and talk and explain a lot about microbes and a lot of different things like that are usually grow with GH but I think when I move to BC after watching some of these guys I think I will slowly start to switch over to it let me know if you're interested same with you Rose
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 06:39 PM   #22
tcbud

tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud

Beautiful garden Goddess.

Try out those bigger pots and your plants will be over the fence line height.

I don't get adverse growth from the heat and we never mist/spray them. I don't think we have had a day under 100f for the last month and many days over 105f. I do get some shade after 5pm tho.

I am so happy you are legal and no longer have to worry about the cable guy. Now you can tip him in weed. Lol.
tcbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:10 PM   #23
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Yeah, the heat has been bad this year in a lot of places. It is 103 here right now with 9% humidity. I pretty much have to have everything outside done by 10 in the morning.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:22 AM   #24
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

THG Or Miss Rosebud, you guys were talking about something called EM1 on the previous page. Can you expand a bit on the what, why and how of that. Thanks!
I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider
2RedEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:14 PM   #25
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I thought I'd post up a few pics.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2017, 11:19 PM   #26
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

A couple more
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #27
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

Dang I hate it when they're sideways. Going to fix this next time.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2017, 12:17 AM   #28
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RedEyes View Post
THG Or Miss Rosebud, you guys were talking about something called EM1 on the previous page. Can you expand a bit on the what, why and how of that. Thanks!

I am sorry, i just saw this, here it is at Amazon. It is beneficial micorbes.https://www.amazon.com/EM-1-Microbia...bial+inoculant

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:19 AM   #29
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

THG, Little Doobie, how happy does that make you to see that every day. Those big ole plants are so big... I know it makes you smile. Love it.. I think ya got some 'maters.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 09-13-2017, 01:28 AM   #30
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

That is just amazing. I always get so jealous when I see pics from you outdoor growers.

Beautiful garden HG.

I love that blue stuff in the background where the clouds should be. What do you guys call that, sky? Yeah, blue sky. I have heard of that. We have clouds pretty much 365.

I hope some day to live in a beautiful place like that and have an awesome outdoor garden like that. I would just sit on my porch all day and watch them grow. LMAO

Beautiful job so far. I can't wait to see the harvest.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:02 AM   #31
ston-loc

ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc ston-loc

Got a few monsters out there. Looking good THG

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=70826

ston-loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #32
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

Oh Rosebud, you know it makes me happy! The last pic is the view from the sliding glass door in the living room. It looks right out into the backyard and my little garden.

Hackerman, I felt like you for years! I envied the gardens that Rosebud, tcbud, and ston-loc grew and knew that I wanted to be able to do the same. I also hope that you are able to have your own awesome garden one day. Ahhh, the sky! When I moved to Oregon, people asked me if I miss the mountains. I do, but I realized that I had also missed the sky all those years I lived in the mountains. I lived in a little hollow and was surrounded by trees. I had to go outside and look up to see the sky. This is big sky country here and I love the big brilliantly blue sky and the abundant sunshine.

Ston-loc, you have been an inspiration for me!

Thanks all!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:51 AM   #33
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

Beautiful garden THG!

bombbudpuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:07 PM   #34
tcbud

tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud

Looking outstanding! I see many big big outdoor gardens for you in the future. I'm so happy for you. Got to love those veggies.
tcbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #35
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

I think I will go with bigger pots next year. The black ones are 25 gal and the white ones are 20 gal. Think I will go to 50 or bigger next year. And I think I will spread them out more. They didn't seem that close together when they were small. Now, I have 4 growing all together. It is hard to tell where one plant ends and another starts. I hid in there yesterday.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #36
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Wouldn't raised beds be easier than giant pots? Or, dig holes? My 2 gallon pots are a pain. I can't imagine a 30 to 50 gallon pot. LOL
Old 09-15-2017, 04:49 PM   #37
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

I agree, get a soil test this fall. they aren't real expensive or at least they weren't 25 years ago when i got one.:~) It is so worth it. If you got one this fall, you could add amendments in the very early spring or winter.

Old 09-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #38
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

My original thought was to put raised beds in, but I just didn't get it done this spring. I may still go that way, although I do like the way the pots have performed.

I would love to plant in the ground, but my ground is just soo hard. Unless I removed huge amounts of native soil and replaced it with good dirt, planting in the ground is a no-go. It took me 2 days to dig a 20 foot trench to run some PVC water line and I only put that a foot underground. We rototilled the yard twice, but the ground just repacks when you walk on it. And we really didn't get down much further than 6".

My neighbor informed me just recently that he is getting a skid steer. I may be able to bring in and move serious amount of soil if he does. LOL--we didn't get into the moving dirt aspect, we were talking about moving snow if this winter is as bad as next.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #39
Hackerman

I have the same problem with soil here. When I bought my house 30 years ago and planted all around it, it was a nightmare. A pick-ax was the only thing that would break the soil. A rototiller just bounced off the top. LOL

I'm sure.... a contributing factor to the way my back feels today, 30 years later. LOL

For our veg garden, we did raised beds. Also a pain but a lot easier than digging in the concrete soil. LOL
Old 09-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #40
Action

Action Action Action
Default Very nice

I have only 1 plant (My first) On my deck. I want to grow more next year,do any of you have deer around ? I have lots of deer so will I need to fence ?
Thanks
Jack
Action is offline   Reply With Quote