other good news!! green house is done..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
finally.. green house is done.. and doing alot better!!...

I will post some pics.. but not now.. man it will be alot easier.. bringing laptop in the nice green house with webcam.. easy to take photos, sweet!!..

I tested it overnight.. outside was 35 degree.. too cold.. went inside.. ahhh its 60 degree.. perfect!! it will go up to 90 degree!! in day time.. perfect climate control.. I can decide when to let heat escape from the green house for better effect... its good green house effects.. I'm so happy its finish and ready to throw in all plants to keep warm though the winter time.. super sweet!! just threw in fern plants, from my mom.. and will get all of her herbals in the green house today too.. gonna be busy day for me.. I will feel alot more better after getting all plants in one place than to have deal with seprate rooms... I will put up flours lights in that green house too.. the roof is just metal top.. but the walls is built with 2x4's has plastic cover outside and inside of walls.. its warm down there.. don't want to take pic of outside green house.. but will take pics of inside only... I just love it already.. its time for plants to live there too :hubba::D

so much works awsome!! at fact I'm only one that grow tomatoes and other herbals in the large family members my great grandfater is home with Jesus.. so I'm only one remain.. and still young.. I'm always god s servant.. so everybody in my family BeTTer RESPECT that.. it's awful when someone thinks negative of what I do.. sheez man.. screw that.. maybe I can build EBB FLOW when I get the chance... just that job have to come first.. but living things also comes first, some people cant respect that I just feel like I want to slap someone s face for not showing respect to any kind of living things.. that grows man.. lord askes us to take care of living things, only few people are doing it.. man...

sounds great papa..and looking forward to the pics..keep us posted okay and KEEP M GREEN

man.. last night I realized the flours lights has cause big bright glowing blue lights behind the house... I was like oh man... that is not good.. I just brought some of herbs from mom's porch and I just saw the undercover car and guy in it was suspicious about that glowing.. I was like... MAN....

alright.. Im prepared to make sure cops is fooled.. and mistaken to bust my butt.. I'm ready... I will make sure they are off the force after that... let see how they are gonna make my day..... I just came prepared.. man.. its too bright in the night time.. jeez..

well, papa... what I'm thinking is... this car yer talking about... u said it was undercover???... u KNOW for a fact leo has already seen your glowing greenhouse?... then uhhhhh... I'd say it's a safe bet to say they're gunna be back around to do a bit 'a survalence... I think you can now axe the greenhouse idea... if what you say is true... don't'chya think? ? ?:rolleyes:

oh yea.. I'm watching..I don't miss any thing.. green house is nothing but legal plants period.. just to wait for their next mistakes.. I'm ready and waiting.. already checked every 1 mile ratio in woods no equipments found. all good.. just gotta keep eyes on branches of trees/bushes just to be sure...

Latest posts

Back