Quick Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
using the lucus formula, what is the max ppm you should use? the grow chart goes to 800 ppm is that enough for just using 2 parts insted of 3? THG GH lucus is your strong point i take it what do ya say????:cool: :hubba:

I am one of those--those who feeds to the point of burn and then back off a tad. Different strains have different needs--some are heavy feeders, some not so much. This makes it hard to follow any one feeding schedule and give the plant what they need. I personally take the Lucas formula as a formula using a 1-2 Micro and Bloom ratio to whatever PPMs your plant is happiest with. I find that the plants that get enough food grow the best--nothing starves and thrives.

I also use Cal-Mag with GH Flora nutes whether I am running the 3 parts or the Lucas.

i know this is silly, but how do i know when too much is too much? what's it gonna look like nute burn that is? here is a couple pics, they have yellow tips, the very tip any thing to worry bout?

Latest posts

Back