PH: automated controls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
So my Bro has a lot of his setup automated so that he can step away from it. The only problem he has is having to go in every few days to adjust the PH of the water as it gets further and further off as the plants take up nutes. His system is recirculating nute solution that he changes out every 10 days.

He has asked me about finding a controller that will automatically dose the water in the resevoir when the PH get to a certain point out of range. I told him about the "growbot" which is a controller that monitors and adjusts the water, nutes, and a few other things, but they are about $2500 for the main system.

Does anyone know of a system like this that would work for a small op, that isn't as expensive? :icon_smile:

intellidose...similar to grobot about 1,000$ cheaper...everything else i find just gets more expensive and more complicated...i think any automated system is going to be a sizable investment.

Thanks Shortbus, I have been doing a little digging and like you said everything for that type of automation is pretty expensive. I have an idea for a DIY system that would be cheaper but not as nice or as "automated". :)

Search Sero systems. Build yourself whatever you want to automate, and in steps so it does not cost you and arm and leg right off.

Iphone apps as well to let you make adjustments on the run.
:hubba:

Tell um PJ sent ya.
I Love toys.
;)

Latest posts

Back