Kush, Purps, and BC Mango - Here We Grow Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The New Pics Look Great. i harvested one purps a week ago, have it in jars now. Was venting it and enjoying the smell, was having a heck of a time trying to figure out the "fruity" kinda sweet smell, now you nailed it.......GRAPE! Thanks.

Dude all looks GREAT! happy you finally updated! Haha now you have to comment on my thread updates! LMAO

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I have been dealing with some heat issues lately because I broke both of my beloved cool tubes. I have not had any major damage or problems but it keeps me very busy...lol

As promised I am doing a full update right now. I have some pics that I just have to resize then post

the first few are of the sativa kush. This has fluffier buds and a sativa structure but is the hashiest smelling plant that i have ever grown. It actually smells like hash.

kush,purps 020.jpg

kush,purps 015.jpg

The purps pheno 1

This is the more skunky grapey purps. It has a smell that is totally unique, the blend of dank skunkness and purple fruity grapes is something that you must experience.

I also have a more spicey candy grape pheno that is wonderful in its own right, that pheno is more indica dom, while the one I am posting now leans more to the sativa side of the genotype.

kush,purps 041.jpg

kush,purps 042.jpg

kush,purps 033.jpg

kush,purps 034.jpg

kush,purps 035.jpg

Beautiful looking plants. I bet you can hardly wait to get them dried and cured and smoke em. I can almost taste that kush bud from here, sounds like one heck of a plant. I love the smell of hash.

This is my favorite kush pheno. This is the one i have mothered and will use in all of my breeding projects. It is an all around excellent plant. It is very frosty and smells like strawberries, which is the last thing that I expected to find in a pack of BC Kush seeds. This has a very intense strawberry smell, a lot stronger then my mango's smell. The have huge rock hard buds and very nice vigor.

kush,purps 037.jpg

kush,purps 038.jpg

kush,purps 031.jpg

kush,purps 030.jpg

Since my cool tubes broke I have had to redesign my entire growing system and method. I have created a system/method that combines hempy buckets with coco coir. It is not just hempy's with coco, the buckets are layered to simulate the natural water table in nature. The growth rate rivals any other hydro system and this can easliy be totally organic.

I won't go into it too much here right now as I am going to be putting up a thread in a few days detailing everything about this method, including pics of me mixing and filling this buckets, it should be a good one, so look out for it.

Here are just a few assorted pics

kush,purps 046.jpg

kush,purps 050.jpg

kush,purps 048.jpg

kush,purps 047.jpg

Okay I think thats enough updating for 1 night. Any comments or question are as always welcomed and encouraged

Reactions: gmo
would love to see te est of your grow systenm. im always down for the ne way of doing things

Great Looking Grow Mass...Your set-up's beyond words for me...Ya got it goin' on, that's for sure mang...Sounds like your gonna have some great beans for the next grow, what all have you decided right now to cross..? Can't wait to see how those girls are doin' now ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Latest posts

Back