Kush, Purps, and BC Mango - Here We Grow Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks lyfr, It is lots of fun, lots of work and note keeping, but it is sooo worth it in the end, IMHO

Great Journal
i am also growing one mango, and some Purps, mine are from BC seed Co. I really like the journal, and am also interested in the breeding You are doing.

those are some nice ladies, hopefully they produce some high grade cheeba.... really good job

I have been growing a strain that you can smell from a mile away had to stop. I did not have a clue as to who to order from but I took a chance with KIND seed and just started them. Hash plan mothers finest and wite russion in 48 hours started in soil one has sproted I hope the other twelve will do the same. can you tell me a good reliable place to get seeds??? please!!!!!

Hey mass producer, it's been a while for an update. I don't know about the other members but judging by the last pics, I am pretty anxious to see how they look currently. Haha, thanks man.

i promise i will get some pics right before my light comes on today... Thanks for the interest guys

yes..those ladies..they are gonna be sexy...growing for so long since we saw them....

Congrats on the new born.. Can't wait to see more of your sexy ladies.

Hey MP, still waiting on some updated pictures. I am dying to see what your ladies look like. Have you chopped em yet? I just got my Kush and Purps seeds in the mail, so I will be rereading your journal. Hopefully mine look as good as yours do in your previous pictures.

I am so sorry, i always do this, I get all worked up and then all of the posting fizzles off.

Yes i have harvested a few so far but I have a very sativa dom kush, that is a freak because it smells just like a classic hashy kush, it actually smells like hash, like fine hash you buy on the street but it is totally sativa...

I have 1 sativa dom purps left also, but because my cool tube broke I didn't get much purple, but it smells oh so purple, if that even makes sense. It smells of skunky, grapes but it also just smells purple, you'll see soon enough

Reactions: gmo
a few kush

Picture 076.jpg

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

massproducer said:
but it smells oh so purple

That makes perfect sense. I love the sweet sweet smell of those purple buds. Smells just like candy most of the time. I can hardly wait to get these beans in soil and watch em grow. Did you find any mothers in your mix? Thanks for the update on your grow, I look forward to some pics!

Awesome! Don't forget about us this time ;).

Latest posts

Back