First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good my friend! no problems at all! they do look a little airy, maybe u can add some more lights

good luck!
destroyer

Hi Fruity and Bowl, Kandy Kush showed at 24 days just one ball on 5th node so whipped him out PDQ, such a bummer cos he was looking really good.
Down to just the Cali Special now, into its doing ok gave her a feed of Bio Bloom and with the new 125 watt red CFL am hoping for good things!! well dont care if its not a mass producer She is my first!! Remember growing 2 seeds given to me by a big Carp fisherman over 25 years ago. I grew 2 monster plants in a wardrobe with a normal incandecent bulb,must have been six feet high!!
My Ex father in law found them !! haha!! that took some explaining.
Back in those days I thought it was the norm to have both male and female side by side, to encourage what ever we were wanting,those were Leaves!!
How times have changed!!

Update.

Just popped two more seeds into compost

one is OG18 x Skunk and other is Sleestack x Skunk

The Attitude Xmas Freebies!!

Cheers

Ozzy

On and On

nice ozzy im doing the sleestacks aswel going to try my first ever bit of LST later today on them hope you get some female this time
BIG GREEN MOJOfor them:)

HI Fruity, will you be doing a grow journal ? We could have a little competition??

Good luck

If i didnt have bad luck I would have none at all!!

On and On

Ozzy.

hey ozzy my journal if called round 4 multi grow its in my sig but it sends you to my other grow il try sort it out then you can click on it and it will take you straight there im at 19days now with 6 diffrent strains:)

Hi Fruity, Had a good look at your GJ its very impressive,your grow room looks great Good luck will be keeping my beady eye on it!!
Looks like my 2 seeds have just popped the surface, thats the Og and Sleestack. Dont know much about these strains what info do you have?

Cheers

Ozzy.

Nearly 5 weeks into flower, Bio Buzz Bloom and new red spectrum 125watt been in use for 3 days and 6 days respectively. Its amazing how green she is!!
Any comments most welcome?

Cheers

Ozzy.

DSC08388.JPG

DSC08389.JPG

DSC08390.JPG

DSC08391.JPG

DSC08393.JPG

Wow! Your doing a great job! I have been having a lot of timer issues bought two and niether work! I'm getting nervous about getting them to bud! I can't believe you have these plants (7 weeks) same age as my baby girls and they haven't begun to look like yours! I wish I could load a danged ol pic! You have enncouraged me to try harder! Uhhhhh

Hi Guys, picture update showing trichs and buds.
leaves starting to show signs of yellowing,am hoping this is normal?
Trichs appear to be clear and some cloudy,some of the pistols are turning brown but seem to be still growing and producing.
How much longer?
Am planing on about another 2 weeks!!??

Cheers

Ozzy.

DSC08443.JPG

DSC08444.JPG

DSC08447.JPG

DSC08450.JPG

great pic ozzy maybe 2/3 weeks shes not began to swell yet i see you have some amber aswell wot strain is she ?

Hi Fruit and any one else looking in. Strain is Californian Special X Skunk, Yes i figured 2 weeks aprox, I posted a few pics in the general section a few weeks ago and a few said I had some nanners but me and her indoors gave her a good looking over and could not see any.See your journals everywhere!! Cant keep up with you!! Got OG and Sleestack into 2nd week now will post some pics later,

If youve left any room on this site!!! HA HA !

Cheers

Ozzy.

Thanx for that Fruity, Defo not got any of those little monkeys YET!!

Cheers

Ozzy.

Some great pics of Trichs at nearly 7 weeks flower!!

Cheers

Ozzy.

DSC08478.JPG

DSC08479.JPG

DSC08480.JPG

DSC08481.JPG

DSC08482.JPG

DSC08483.JPG

DSC08484.JPG

DSC08485.JPG

DSC08486.JPG

DSC08487.JPG