6pack White Widow x Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
Ok Starting a new grow. Got 6 little beans germing. Gonna grow White Widow x Skunk mix. Doing it old school with a paper towel and a ziplock bag setting on top of my cpu in a dark cabnet. Gonna do this as a small hydro grow in a 4x2x6.5 foot cabnet. Using some Flo lights in it right now for the begining of veg then I will switch to a 400 mh for the rest of veg and a 400 hps for flowering.Its a drip system..not sure on what nutrients I will use this time. I have General Hydroponics three part system and also advance nutrients sinsi grow and sinsi bloom? Well here are some pics of the beans and the cabnet........Toke it

12 09 07 007.jpg

12 09 07 005.jpg

12 09 07.jpg

ok that is a very nice drip did u make it and if u did can u pm me the specs on it its very nice i got the genral hydro water farm but id love to build my own and i can pretty much look at it and see how its done but it would be easyer to fallow directions for me lol ,,,also good luck on the dro ,,wish u great luck and will be lookin in

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

itsfournineteengotaminuit said:
Ok Starting a new grow. Got 6 little beans germing. Gonna grow White Widow x Skunk mix. Doing it old school with a paper towel and a ziplock bag setting on top of my cpu in a dark cabnet. Gonna do this as a small hydro grow in a 4x2x6.5 foot cabnet. Using some Flo lights in it right now for the begining of veg then I will switch to a 400 mh for the rest of veg and a 400 hps for flowering.Its a drip system..not sure on what nutrients I will use this time. I have General Hydroponics three part system and also advance nutrients sinsi grow and sinsi bloom? Well here are some pics of the beans and the cabnet........Toke it

i wouldnt suggest putting it on the actual cpu or heatsink, perhaps just putting it inside the computer case on the floor of the case or on a hard drive would suffice.

OK its been 48 hrs and I have 4 out of 6 babys so far. Im gonna get those four in my system and let the other2 go for another couple days. Might also put one or 2 more beans in to germ incase they dont sprout. If they do decided to I will just have a nice mother plant to take clones from next time around. Put in a pic of the little tales........Toke it

12 11 07 002.jpg

Looks Like Your Off To A Great Start!!
Keep Them Green And Good Luck!!

Latest posts

Back