EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre chop video....didn't have much time to take pics prior to or during harvest...I'll have to get some good ones when I trim them up...sometime next week I'll take the rest down from hanging in the flower tent and buck them up and put them in grove bags and rotate them in and out of the cannatrol till all the tops have had a turn...then they will all go into paper bags and stored in the cannatrol. Well 4lbs of it at least. Can only fit 2 in there wet which is nothing. So I have to rotate them. Prob not worth the money. I do have a bag from my last harvest that I haven't trimmed that's just been sitting in a grove bag at 60°. I should go ahead and trim it up and compare it to the buds that got the cannatrol treatment to see what the difference is. Man I wish I could find a way to make a living doing this....
View attachment 344246
Those days are past. If you can break even, you are doing good.

Had time to trim a top up that's been in the cannatrol since Monday morning. This is the chimera 3...this pheno has wine cooler terps.
20231019_151731.jpg
20231019_151725.jpg
20231019_151538.jpg

Wow the trichomes are nuts
I know man they are coated! Can't wait to really get into this harvest! They are all still hanging except for 2lbs of tops that went in the cannatrol so I haven't got a chance to really inspect them all week. I reckon when my daughter gets back to her mom's Monday I'll get a chance to delve in.

As far as making a living, Maryland is open and taking applications for all sorts of shit right now. I'm digging but the chances of winning a licence are slim and I'm behind the 8 ball already not qualifying as a "social equity applicant". Some freaking bullshit.

I want to talk to some sort of consultant bc this is def my passion. And I have some funds and some investors to where I could make some sort of move. Idk just say dreaming haha....it's just this is all I ever think about. Anyways ......
20231019_151407.jpg

I'm digging but the chances of winning a licence are slim and I'm behind the 8 ball already not qualifying as a "social equity applicant". Some freaking bullshit.
These days you can identify as anything you want. Ask the senator from my state, Liz Warren. She is Native American and looks Scandinavian(and Batsh!tcrazyian).

Joking aside, good luck with the application. You would provide a great product. Your plants are primo.

These days you can identify as anything you want. Ask the senator from my state, Liz Warren. She is Native American and looks Scandinavian(and Batsh!tcrazyian).

Joking aside, good luck with the application. You would provide a great product. Your plants are primo.
I identify a a sentient ape who is not currently flinging poo.
But Ebb, if you get a license and want some help let me know.

I identify a a sentient ape who is not currently flinging poo.
But Ebb, if you get a license and want some help let me know.
.I doubt Anything will happen bro....as much as a change or careers sounds appealing, it would be really tough to pull off.

This truffle treats didn't get lollipopped enough and was only under a 400w light so there was a lot of larf so I threw that in the freezer as soon as I chopped and a couple weeks ago got to wash and press it. This is after a 2 week cold cure. Really tasty so cool how it captures the true essence of the plant. This one has the more unique terps out of what I've grown so far, l thought it smelled like dirty gym socks but my buddy said he was picking up floral terps so who knows lol ..
20231114_095457.jpg
20231014_120632.jpg

So my hydrostore bought a germacert potency tester and is doing a little contest every month so I dropped my chimera 3 s1 keeper off to them and this was the result.

Screenshot_20231208_002048_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_003146_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I was hoping for higher THC but I'm pretty happy with the results! Apparently that is a really high cbg percent and the owner of the store told me that if I would've let the plant go longer than 60 days, a lot of the cbg would've converted thc. But someone else told me that wasn't true so who knows lol. Idk if a high THC and lower cbg would be better anyways lol. The triches were ready but it could've gone another week. So next time I run her I'll take her to 70.

Pretty dope I'm in first place this month though! It was this pheno. Super strong medicine for sure.

You do amazing work like someone else said if you ever need workers and you get a dispensary anything going even just a farm to produce legal cannabis which is what im sure your thinking along those lines . I be willing to relocate and work for someone at your level . I literally am either in the tent looking for strains looking up info searching grows smoking weed or just thinking about what I can do with my setup being my situation how I can enhance my grows after (this next auto run im doing of cartys I'm running red velvet xgmo garlic cookies can't wait. ) but all in all hands down stellar topshelf smoke I want to invest learn and work with you if ever possible joes grows learning and exploring the cultivation of marijuana beginner to the never ending lourning journey of master .

Latest posts

Back