TOM TOM'S AROUND THE POT LST GROW,PLUS one toped,PLUS WW X NB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok guys this is my first Lst so any thing im doin wrong please let me no also im going to try and make this plant go outside the pot and around it is this ok idea i think ive done a ok job so far but im not shure lol i need some pointers ,,also i have this bulb im not shure were i got it i was very stoned and the copers pulled me over and impounded my car and when i got it out of the impound today it was intheir i think it may have came from a friend but any ways its to big to go in a regular socket so i need to no what i need to get and is it worth it ?,,is it a good bulb?it says 100 watt/6500k[92100b],,not suitable for direct current circuits(505),,any info would be great,,but any ways hear is a new grow journal since my first plant ever is now in flower i figured id fool around with this one and try a little somethin new ,,,ALSO so not to make to many grow journals im gonna throw in some picks of my first toping job it seems like i got 4 main shoots if u look close but i got for shure 2 but i think 4 by only making one cut ,i got 2 lower brances that are growing straight up and they are right below the top 2 i tryed to do a angle shot so u can see all 4 i shure hope its a female ,,and the last pick is of the ww x nb hopein its a female 2 as always lol but for some reason if not i may try and sprinkle some of the pilon on my buble gum Lst plant just to see what the seeds produce ,,make a little experiment out of it cause i need more seeds and id think ww x nb mated with a bublegum could not be 2 bad lol all i can do is try hu ,,,hope some of u will hang around for this one thank u guys fo rall the help u all been givin me

lst1.jpg

lst2.jpg

lst3.jpg

lst4.jpg

toping1.jpg

toping3.jpg

toping2.jpg

ww x nb 1.jpg

I think the bulb is from one of those fixtures used as security lights... compact flourescent I think they are called...

Thats a cfl. The lumens to watts ratios are all over the place and high watts doesn't seem to always mean high lumens; but, GE has a 57 watt cfl that puts out 3700 lumens so I think with 100 watts you should be able to put out enough for a healthy plant. They sell ballasts for those, I couldn't tell you where, but they're not too costly. Hope it works for you man and happy growing!

Tom-Tom, those plants are bushing out really nice, seem to be adapting to the LST quite well, I'll be keepin' an eye on this grow...

Peace...j.b.

thanks guys not to worried about the cfl i was just curious is all ,,ive got plunty of light since i moved out of the attic and into the closet witch is smaller squar foot than the attic was my lights barley fit in the closet tho lol its a tight fit and heat is a little higher than in the attic but when it snowed on the roof last week ,we had like 8 inches it went from 75 all the time to 56 witch was no good as u no so i promptly moved them out and into the closet were with the door shut gets up to 85 and my question with this is,,is 85 2 hi and if so what do plants do when they are outside cause i herd they grow prety good outdoors hear in mo. and it higher than 85 most of the summer ,,so will it realy matter if its 85 sometimes in my closet i got good airflow going over the plants ,,,and if this is no good i dont no what i can do cause i dont want to cut a hole in the door so i guess id have to cut a hole in the back of the closet that goes threw to the attic witch is under ythe roof and its pretty cold in their so that should let in some cooler air ,,what do u guys think will 85 be ok ??

well i got my temps down back to around 75 but any ways hear is a few picks they are doin good im gonna give them some nutes today i dont start nutes till about the 2 our 3 week mark so it about time cause i try to never burn my plants it makes me feel bad if that happens lol,,my Lst seems to be getting realy bushy witch is great i was not shure what would happen when i did it its kind of a experiment for me since its the first Lst ive ever done and it seems to be working out great,,also my toped plant also is shootin up and lookin good it is also a experment because its my first ever topin job i made the one cut and now i got 4 coals growing now so i think i did it pretty good ,,and then i also got the regular plant growing straight up so this will be a good side by side comparson for me since i planted them all at the same time and im growing them in 3 different kinds of styles it will give me a good idea how im gonna grow my plants from then on. witch ever gets the most yeild and is the helthyest plant will let me no witch method i should use in my grow room ,,our atleast thats what im hopein for ,,also i have the ww x nb im gonna go get a 3 gallon pot today our tommorow and transplant it in it because its just a very small plant i dont even think its in the veg stage of its life yet but i want to make shure i put it in its final pot ,cause i dont like uprooting my plants a hole bunch of times while im trying to veg them to me it does not make much sence to disturb them while they are trying to grow when i can just put them in their big pot to start with and never have to disturb it ,,but any ways hear they are

toppingjbo1.jpg

straight upgrow1.jpg

straightupshot2.jpg

Lst101.jpg

Lst102.jpg

groupshot101.jpg

Those are grat TOM TOM and you did a great job.. hope to work out with me either

nice job TOM Tom....I am on LST 4 first time as well...Hope mine turn out half as nice as yours...Keep it Green

yeh 85 is a little too hot but mine maxes out about the smae so no worries its the cold more than the heat that stresses the plants.

ok its a bit of both but not splitting hairs mr political name rofl

its not too much of an issue.

great ideas for different grows types of same plant.

ya starting off on a good footing here mate with your ideas..

all the best tom tom and good luck

pkj

lookn good mang, mines my first grow too and first lst on one as well. the lst is lookn like a beauty. good luck bro, im sure itll be dank

ok hear are the plants they are all doin great they are getting nice and big and bushy

jan LST.jpg

ja straight up.jpg

jan straight up2.jpg

jan toped.jpg

jan groupshot.jpg

jan ww x nb.jpg

jan ww x nb pstem.jpg

u should Top 2 or 3 of those bi lateral heads if u really want a monster! looks good tho bro keep it up, cheers!

what plant u talkin about ob1 ,,the Lst our the one that has been toped already???cause i was thinkin about toping the Lst but i dont no were the best spot would be

i meant the one that was already topped, but do the lst one too fer sure. if uve got the space-

ull want to top every third - fifth head. so about 2-3 tops for u on the bi lateral growth. i pic 1 to top, then count 4 heads going around the plant-top that, then count 4 more heads going around the plant, top that.

and on the one thats already topped, 2 very pridominant branches should be growing. if u top both of those 2 mains head right when u switch the light cycle, u will have a monster on ur hands fer sure.

BOG called that super cropping. :p some monsters i have gained from topping bi lateral growth and supercropping

Tom-Tom...keep up the good work man, they are looking great...

Peace...j.b.

nice looking plants tom-tom

gonna try lst on my next plant so ill look forward to seeing how yours go !

goodluck :tokie:

ob1 that third plant is killer id like mine to look like that ,,that baby looks like 3 different plants how much did u get off that one??

little more than 12oz's on that 1, those things were rock solid to that thing was awesome.

that 1 i supercropped as well as a clone here and there over time, it bushed out real nice when it was in veg.

that pic was after a very long flush so most all the foliage is gone- hard to appreciate how truely huge it was b4 i flushed lol.

just top some of that bilateral growth, and ur thing will start to bush out real nice. just dont do too much at once, let her tell u when she wants u to stop- some dont like it as much as others as im sure u could imagine.

topping heads after u start lst would be awesome tho u should try it, just do a couple. good luck bro definetely keep us up to date

Latest posts

Back