TOM TOM'S AROUND THE POT LST GROW,PLUS one toped,PLUS WW X NB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom-tom your plants are looking just fine. Kind of confusing just looking through this real fast I thought for a second that Ob1's plants were yours. Kind of weird when someone else puts their own pics on your grow journal.

i was wonderin do most people top their Lst plants???

tom-tom said:
i was wonderin do most people top their Lst plants???

I would do one or the other.

Grow is looking sweet Tom-Tom!

thanks growdude i hadnot herd from u in a while i hope u had a great holiday

The young ladies are coming right along TT and looking great i might add. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up mang because they seem to be loving it. ;)

thank u tbg comeing from someone with the green thumb like u got means a lot to me bro thank u very much im very glad u stoped buy ,,as u no ur opinion means a lot to me ,,

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Looks good, Tom-Tom! Wish I could be there with you at harvest. :bongin:

Well they are still doin good the lst is realy getting bushy and has 4 main shoots now that i can bend around ,the lst is the funest plant i got because i get to kind of play with it lol and i toped the toped plant again so hopefully in a week our 2 ill have insted of 2 main shoots to 6 it seems like i got 6 goin now we will se for shure 4 tho,,and the regular plant witch is the last picks is almost biger than the one i got in flower in my outher journal and last but not least is the ww x nb and its doin great also its the smalest plant ,Im planing on veging them for about 3 our 4 more weeks because i want a bigger plants to flower this time ,,im shure ill be doin a lot of Lst grows in the future depending on the outcome but so far so good its my favriot plant right now :hubba: :) :p ;) :eek: :D :hubba: I also found somethin else a few min ago its kind of wierd ive had the lights on 24 hours on all these plants for a little over a month now well were i toped the 1 plant whit hairs about 4 our 5 of them have poped out of the cut area and a copple outher places and they are for shure not leafs the are white hairs and with the regular plant their is 2 little hairs coming out of were the stem and a branch forms and they are not leafs ,,my question is it possible that they could be showin their sex even with the lights on 24 hours a day?????

Lst pickjan7.jpg

Lst pick2jan7.jpg

Lst pick3jan7.jpg

toped1 jan7.jpg

toped3 jan7.jpg

ww x nb 1jan7.jpg

regulargrow jan7.jpg

regulargrow2 jan7.jpg

regulargrow3 jan7.jpg

3 or 4 more weeks of veg. they're gonna be monsters. Looking great

timdog4 said:
3 or 4 more weeks of veg. they're gonna be monsters. Looking great
im hopein they grow another foot our so that would be nice :)

Hey tom wow man looking great dude :aok:and they are showing preflowers too :banana: time to get them girls on the 12/12/ man so they can fill up with huge buds and be closer to harvest:hubba:

Looking great tom-tom. You are growing a little jungle. That is going to give you a lot of smoke.

Whats up TT. :ciao: Everything is coming right along and looking great mang. :aok: Your doing a great job don't let anyone tell you any different. ;)

tom-tom said:
I also found somethin else a few min ago its kind of wierd ive had the lights on 24 hours on all these plants for a little over a month now well were i toped the 1 plant whit hairs about 4 our 5 of them have poped out of the cut area and a copple outher places and they are for shure not leafs the are white hairs and with the regular plant their is 2 little hairs coming out of were the stem and a branch forms and they are not leafs ,,my question is it possible that they could be showin their sex even with the lights on 24 hours a day?????
Hello tom-tom. Looks like you are having fun. To answer your question, yes. They will show preflowers when they are mature during vegatative stage, anything above 18 hrs of light. Maybe a few hours less, I just use 20/4.

wow i like the two middle pics in the last row, real bushy! nice work tomtom

hear are some picks of the 3 in veg and one in flower they seem to be doing good,pick1 is my plant that is in flower on the right and the plant that is still in veg is on the left,pick 2 threw 4 our of the plant in flower ,then a copple solo shots of the bushy plant in veg im planing on veging her for about 3 more weeks our so then their is the one that i toped its kind of growing slower than the rest im thinking about mabey puting the toped plant in my hydro water farm i have not decided tho and then their is my Lst plant it is growing very good and getting very very bushy and im gonna give her a nother 3 weeks our so of veg also ,and last but not least is the ww x nb its starting to get biger now also im gonna be puting it in its final home hear any day prolly will be going 3 gallon like the rest of my pots,,and thats about it rember the picks our tookin from my web cam so they aint the best of quality lol:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Lst8.jpg

Lst9.jpg

ww x nb10.jpg

Latest posts

Back