Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painterdude

Reaction score
I am willing to wager my little harvest that some of you and your children are artists of some sort or another. SmokingMom surprised the art world (won a radio sponsored contest) and she said that she was NOT AN ARTIST.

This is for anybody willing to display their CREATIONS. God forbid you get negative feedback, it sucks but they might have something to say that's useful.

This is where creativity should be displayed, especially the kid's art. I bet you parents have some favorite paintings or drawings from the children. Please share them with us.

I have been posting my drawings, sketches and paintings for some time now, especially in the Bong Hitter's Club. Mojaviama, UKgirl and tcbud are responsible for this thread. They said it would be easy, go here and then go there and then start your thread. I stared at 'Title:' for ten minutes, and then I started rambling, I am bi-polar so rambling is part of the package.

I just thought of something else, maybe we will enjoy seeing 'art' from all these sources, totally unpredictable and sometimes undecipherable.

Or, we like someone's art allot and PM them, get their e-mail and start ANOTHER cyber friendship. I think I have three of those and I consider them friends.

CARTOONS...I forgot about 'cartoons'. Hey I bet my new cat 'Smoky' that someone out there has had a funny idea but couldn't draw the damn thing. Frustrated creativity wasted and didn't want to finish it. So what's funny right now, RELIGION AND POLITICS. No cartoons about religion or politics and of course SPORTS. Oh, and SAINTS.

So post your stuff and the children's stuff and we will all get to ENJOY. This could become a 'Night time thread' and possibly attract thousands and thousands of viewers and posters.

This is a good idea girls, thanks, it's been way to much fun writing this.

4u2sm0ke said:
:48:

Im watch the show my friend...

hey, you're hiding the kids drawings, take pics with the digital toy, download them, get em down to 1200 pixles, and post them daddy.

This looks like fun :). I drew a straight line last Saturday. I used a framing square - is that cheating? I can still get a picture...

Really, PDude, great idea :)

Okay Painterdude...hers the only ones I have..and these are from UKgirl420 and I both...ya see her Little one sent me these and they on my fridge:aok:...Thanks my friend...great Idea...

:48:

DSCF3121.JPG

DSCF3122.JPG

Now that's art, 4u2. Ima vote for you.

The mise-en-scene extrapolates the cognative resonance of how the angst of the main protagonist's ouevre generated pangs of pathos without it delving into the realm of bathos, not unlike Friedleman's 'Man Without a Pity', which, albeit, exploration of the same territorial emotionality, took a far more antiseptic stance.

4u2sm0ke said:
Okay Painterdude...hers the only ones I have..and these are from UKgirl420 and I both...ya see her Little one sent me these and they on my fridge:aok:...Thanks my friend...great Idea...

I love them both equally, god kids are great, aren't they? The bee is smiling and he changes colors on the snail shell....wow.....and how about UK's eyes? And I love the hairdo and shoes...so precious.....thanks 4u2 for contributing

4u2sm0ke said:
Okay Painterdude...hers the only ones I have..and these are from UKgirl420 and I both...ya see her Little one sent me these and they on my fridge:aok:

I see something here, I cannot be the only one who sees it.

The second picture is made by a child.

The child used vibrant bright accurate colours associated with objects.

There is 1 very important thing this child did, look at the smile, it is an actual smile, the child sees the person being drawn as a happy smiling person.

If the child was unhappy then the drawing would show this with wrong colours used and a black smile.

Well done SL :)

I think I think too much sometimes :rolleyes:

:peace:

Congrats P-Dude:woohoo:

On your accomplishment and the great art.

You just never know this could just be the beginning of something great:)

Now I need to go BIU some more, but I am suscribed

Thanks, P'Dude for doing this thread. Love your newest sharings--so good I feel intimidated putting my work up.

I am a calligrapher (craft and fine art) and I also enjoy making three-dimensional paper sculptures. I also enjoy playing with photoshop to do abstracts of photos.

DollyPardonSun.jpg

dragon.jpg

IntellectCallig.jpg

LoveCallig.jpg

zebraMaskJPV.jpg

SunsetPSHP.jpg

ShoshoniWEBhr.jpg

love the photoshop jobber on the sunset, I thought it was a painting, in fact I still do

and the sumo brush or real close to sumo brushwork, is the best...and you need to post 1200 pixles so I can get closer

Dolly Parton has my colors, thanks

I found these last winter at my Dad's house, I took pics of them then as they were in pretty brittle shape. They are about 25 years old. So long ago, my daughter had to have me write the words in her letters to her Grandma and Grandpa. I believe they were done by her when she was in pre school.

Great Thread Painter!

Mom and me.JPG

girls house.JPG

Just love your blue hair and I love 'do you miss me?' and the house only seems to have a door, gotta love kids

nice pics p-dude, mojave, tc, 4u...:) ...

good therapy thread. sometimes a picture to me can bring a rush of emotions that i could never explain to someone...

once upon a time, i toyed with the idea of writing childrens books, along with illustrations. life happened, and it became one of many ideas set down...

look above the door of tc's house pic, open your mind, and tell me what you see?...:) ...

i love art work, and music. don't they go togeather nicely?...

good wholesome thread p-dude...cheers...Irish...

What a cool thread!!...I'm going to get my camera and snap a few pics of the

two year old's masterpieces..

;)

great thead p-dude, ill break out my latest stick people when i get a chance.points.gif

I got some pics I drew when I was 14,,Im 53. ( Pics Of Presidents and Celebs)Have to findem and scanem.;) Very cool thread.

THANKS weedhopper and astrobud and cmd420 and IRISH....and HippyInEngland....and of course mojavibabe and tc and 4u2 and UKbabe, where ever she is.....

Latest posts

Back