Cinderella 99 and a little Monkeybusiness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybusiness

98% chimp
Reaction score
These are Joey Weed's C99 seeds that i got from Hempdepot.

Not sure how much of a journal this is going to be since i think I'm going to end up cloning them before any flowering is done but thought I'd try to document the journey anyways.

Can't remember when i dropped the seeds but around Sept 20th. These pics are from a week or so later:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546928#post546928

these are current pics.
showed great pre-flowers. 5 females.
recently topped

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

thanks guys! Man, I've been drooling over growing some c99 for quite sometime now. Very excited!

NICE! I'll be following this! I've got Joey's C99 x AK47 going right now, mine popped the soil oct 19. I got a few pics in "general indoor gardening" I'm lookin over a 4 leaved reefer; is the name of the thread.

Nothing to see here really. Great plants so far. Easy. Look forward to taking clones veeeery soon.

A.JPG

B.JPG

It is on my short list already for next summer outside. I am a little concerned about the harvest window. It is late, isn't it?

420benny said:
It is on my short list already for next summer outside. I am a little concerned about the harvest window. It is late, isn't it?
Ya know they don't give specifics about outdoor harvesting but indoors it's suppose to be only 50 days.

Overdue for an update, and whats worse is I don't actually have a current pic but these pics are from when i moved the girls into flower area first week of December.

12-5-a.JPG

12-5-B.JPG

Nice! Mine showed pre-flowers earlier than most to, the males showed at 4 wks. I also found that my cuttings rooted easily to. Mine are mixed with the AK47, and they are supposed to finish in 8 wks, but mine also don't have any outdoor time with the info. I am however, thinking of putting a few clones out this spring. Lookin good man! What made you decide to flower them? I thought you were just using them for cloning?

Hamster Lewis said:
Very nice.....

Thanks Hamster!

legalize_freedom said:
Nice! Mine showed pre-flowers earlier than most to, the males showed at 4 wks. I also found that my cuttings rooted easily to. Mine are mixed with the AK47, and they are supposed to finish in 8 wks, but mine also don't have any outdoor time with the info. I am however, thinking of putting a few clones out this spring. Lookin good man! What made you decide to flower them? I thought you were just using them for cloning?

Thanks LF!
My hard craving to finally try it is what made the call. I recently smoked some Madala's Kalichakra and was immediatly jonesing for a much better selection of up buzzes. Having a little trouble finding my ppm levels, but i always do the first couple weeks of flower. I did cut clones first and told myself if they didn't root for some bizarre reason I'd try to reveg my favorite of the 5. Luckily they rooted nice and easy. Almost ready to transplant them. Getting stoked!

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are looking great monkeybusiness! I think that you are really going to like the Cindies.
Thanks a ton Hemp Goddess! (always an honor when you stop in).
I'm excited for sure. Been a strain I've wanted to get for a long time. Hard to believe i'll finally be trying it in a month or so (hopefully:)).

Thanks. My Cindies are probably 2-3 weeks behind yours. They seems to be taking their own sweet time sexing, however, the females are showing first. I have 2 confirmed females which I put into 12/12 on the 17th and I expect the rest of the kids to be showing me their sex any day now. I will be changing out the buckets in the next day or so, so will give everyone a good looking over.

I haven't had any C99 for a while, so I am really looking forward to harvest, too. Mine will be closer to Valentines Day--probably a bit longer than that.

well it's been a while since I've updated but they are coming along nicely. I pushed my ppm's way too high at one point and didn't catch it quick enough but they took it well and snapped back nice.
Ended up deciding to do a last minute scrog with them. Was trying to keep canopy level similar on the 2 sides of my grow area so that both sides could benefit from both lights. Seemed like another monkey mistake at the beginning but they seem to be doing well now. (there always seems to be a learning curve for me:confused2::rofl:)

Man are they covered in trichs.:stoned: Can't wait to see the finished product!!

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Looking real nice man! Have you found that they take much higher amounts of nutes than normal? I'm up to feeding mine (hybrid c99/ak47) like one and 1/2 times the recommended feed and still have not been able to get a slight burn on the leaf tips...I'm kind of scared to go up much higher, but I probably will do it slowely, until I achieve the slight burn. I read that the C99 likes her nutes, but this is a little rediculous...lol

I'm amazed at the crystal production to! At the end of week 2 in flower and all the small leaves closest to the buds are already covered in trichs...I've never had that this early before. Granted most of my growing experience is outdoors, where I'm not constantly looking at them, but I still have done 3 other indoor grows, and have been around freinds indoors for yrs. I hope this is a sign of what to expect from the finished product.

Thanks for the update...they are looking so good!

Latest posts

Back