Cinderella 99 and a little Monkeybusiness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey LF, thanks for checking in!
Yea man, the nutes thing threw me. They seemed to want lots and losts. I was upping the nutes every few days and watching for tip burn but it never happened. Then one day i noticed what seemed initially like a ph symptom. "hmmm, that's weird". Then over next couple days, BOOM. ah well.. Lesson learned, behavior adjusted. (hopefully) :)

just searching around and found this thread. I am looking to do a c99 or a nl/c99 grow in the spring.

Yea man, the nutes thing threw me. They seemed to want lots and losts. I was upping the nutes every few days and watching for tip burn but it never happened. Then one day i noticed what seemed initially like a ph symptom. "hmmm, that's weird". Then over next couple days, BOOM. ah well.. Lesson learned, behavior adjusted

my ww did this just recently luckily i decided it was time for a flush, they were nice and perky the next day. i am sticking with the consensus on half nutes for the rest of the grow. anyways those are looking good. so u lost them all :(

Sorry everybody, i totally dropped the ball on my grow journals. :doh:
I harvest the Cindies just a few days ago. I overnuted them pretty bad and sent them into shock but after a good flushing and some time they got back to business. I can't get over how rock solid these buds are. Super sweet fruity smell. I quick dried some and the smoke is super strong. Definitely a stone that can run away with you too. But alot of fun! My mother plants are just barely picking up speed so it will unfortunately be a little while for me to do another run but once i decide which one is my favorite i will very likely dedicate a steady section of the flower room to her. GREAT stuff!

d.JPG

e.JPG

n.JPG

m.JPG

either way, those are some nice looking buds. my next run will be a c99 or something crossed with c99.:)

I would just like to say that this is my new favorite smoke. WOW. Strong stuff. And while it fills me full of energy and is totally upbeat i still can't get nothing done when i smoke it, except a little drooling maybe..

I do know what you mean;). My fly pack had Mosca C99 bx1 and his sonic fly. I have not grown cindy before, although I have smoked her before. I do like indica dominant plants. The fast growing and big yield is hypnotizing...all the trichomes all the way down the leaves. I do understand why sooooo many people see this plant as the GRAIL. As good as cindy is...(and she is very good :hubba:) she is...one dimentional. Up is all you get. Now the sonic fly...wow;)

I love C99.
I have a nice male, lost the female.

Latest posts

Back