1 Teaspoon =5ml ,,,,nute Help Please,for Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
OK i got a seedling and its in a water farm my question is a teaspoon is,5 ml well for seedlings im suposed to use 1/4 tsp ,well if a hole tsp is 5ml is it alright to use 1ml because i dont want to take a chance of burning my plant so id rather use to less than to much :)

I am guessing this is the thread you were looking to get help in. ;) I read quickly and didn't really understand it so I breezed past.

The saying, "less is more", is very elemental yet very applicable to growing. If you are looking to measure out 1 mill, that will be tough without the right tools. Check into this...

I have a dropper that has 1ml in 1/4 graduations.

Twice I got 24 drops per ml. one mil per gallon of each should be a little less than 1/4 tsp of each.

I prefer the syringe they give you for dosing medicine at the vets office......great for measuring because ive got one that is 10 ml and one that is 1ml......makes it easy to measure fairly precise

thanlk u grow dude that is what i wanted to no now i can do it exact till i get the ppm in the mail thank u very much ill do 24 drops and that should be about 1/4 tea i hope lol

but i got 2 gallons grow dude so ill want 50 drops of each?

as someone pointed out is says 20 drops per ml

Latest posts

Back