10 second rule!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
Any people out there that believe in the 10 second rule, When you drop a peice of food and have 10 seconds to pick it up well i got good news for you, you can now extend that rule to 30 minutes hahaha.

I was watchin a show quite a while back and just remeberd it now that some people did tests on how long it will take for your food to get bactaria on it, well it took 30 min intell it was not safe to eat, well wat a releif now i can drop some food on the ground go have a spliff and come back and it will still be safe to eat hahaha(not that i will be doin that lol). But wet foods like bread with butter or begals with cream take faster to get bactaria on it(duh).
So just to late some lazy stoner know?hahaha.

Hey HYDRO i thought it was a 5 second rule? :hubba:

Been doing it for years.....

I think it tastes better that way........:D

imsoborednow said:
Been doing it for years.....

I think it tastes better that way........:D

I'm with ya man. ;)

I was at a friends house. And her kids were accidently dropping popcorn on the floor. They would pick it up and run to the trash can. It was strange. But then again.,...we also have a dog that takes care of anything edible that gets dropped. :D

Just goes to show your friend dont wash her floors........:)

Dont that dog hair get everywhere.....:hairpull:

Prehaps the 10 second rule only counts when its rolling.........:holysheep:

I mean if it rolls for 10 secs an you got a dog....well your gonna have to wash it then........:D

I was watchin mythbusters about this one and they said 5 second rule isnt true. It's actually as soon as the food hits the ground bacteria or other stuff thats on the floor will get on it within contact..... So i dunno if thats true with 30 minute rule lool...

how about this floor :p

DirtyTPD-2.jpg

I always thought when It Hit the floor It Gave Flavor!! :D

I lived on the streets for 8 yr and any thing goes !! :D

So I say Go for IT!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT UP or throw away....

SmokinMom said:
I just want to take a broom and a dust pan to that. LOL.

Don't yea know that looks like Season Salt on the Floor!!!:D

Let It Drop !!!

LOL mutt.
Stoned3d i think i seen it on muthbusters now since you said it. Can't remeber.
But I know for sure you have 30 minutes till its not safe to eat.
Yea you right when it hits the ground it will come in contact with the bactaria but it wont be not safe to eat.

Folks, it depends entirely on what it lands on.

If your floor is clean and no animals walk on it and no outside shoes have walked on it then it's still not healthy to lick the floor. That's what you are in essence, doing.

People walk in parking lots where winos pee and puke at night.

You can't see it, but it's there. EEEEWWWWWWYUCK

If it drops, toss it. You have more on your plate.

Any of you that have a microscope with about 400 or better mag, wipe your finger on a grocery store floor and then on a slide at home.

What you see will gag you.

If you walk in that store and then on your kitchen floor, you have transplanted that stuff as well.

You're going to risk getting some of that to save one bite of food?

Man....youse guys

lol I had a friend he moved away now, but when he was chillin wit me we be walkin and i toss a peice of gumm from my mouth and he be like WAT ARE U DION I WONTED THAT so he picks it from the DIRTY OUTDOOR grounds and puts it in his mouth like nothing happend he tends to do that with everthing.
I wont be surprised if his favorite food landed in some elephant crap and he picked it up.

The way that "I" look at it.Hits the floor,its all good still eat it.

Latest posts

Back