1000 plant indoor bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Whats crazy unbra...is if they followed all the rules, and had thier paperwork correct, they would have been in no trouble at all.

I see alot, and I hear of even more. The "underground" scene STILL overshadows the "legit" scene.

I talked to a cool cat yesterday, for example. Been growing for a long time and I asked hime what his Dr. reccomended as far as plants count. He told me he does not have his and doesn't want it because he doesn't want to be on a "Goverment" list.

Ignorant to say the least. Have fun in Jail.

60 HID's, 1,000 plants with more "rooms" on the way, and not a single odor filter?

This guy was too stooopid to grow.

your right nch, they were dumb on the grow. as far as getting legal, thats another can of worms over in michigan.

i've been underground for 32 years. i do want to be legit. someone is making it very hard for us to do this up here. out of 9 doctors i've contacted, all said no rec. theres a place i can go over in detroit to get one, but this is a 4 hour road trip. to some, that is nothing. it is to me. i'm lucky to ride 30 miles from home, let alone 250.

whats messed up, is i qualify for a rec for multiple illnesses. the hep-c i'm carry'in is the no brainer. all docs say is thier hands are tied. it's the organizations they work for doing this. even the private practice dr's will not give a rec. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i've contacted every major hospital in our area to no avail. why are they making the transition so hard???

so, for now, i got no choice, but to stay underground, til some changes are made up here...Irish...

IRISH said:
your right nch, they were dumb on the grow. as far as getting legal, thats another can of worms over in michigan.

i've been underground for 32 years. i do want to be legit. someone is making it very hard for us to do this up here. out of 9 doctors i've contacted, all said no rec. theres a place i can go over in detroit to get one, but this is a 4 hour road trip. to some, that is nothing. it is to me. i'm lucky to ride 30 miles from home, let alone 250.

whats messed up, is i qualify for a rec for multiple illnesses. the hep-c i'm carry'in is the no brainer. all docs say is thier hands are tied. it's the organizations they work for doing this. even the private practice dr's will not give a rec. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i've contacted every major hospital in our area to no avail. why are they making the transition so hard???

so, for now, i got no choice, but to stay underground, til some changes are made up here...Irish...

I understand about the driving, Irish. I hate driving. I don't mean just a little, I hate it a bunch. I have to think hard about driving 30 miles to the next city. It's a major trip.

When I have to go somewhere on a one-time-basis, that's further than I feel like driving, I take the bus. It's a no brainer. I sit back, set my cell phone on alarm-vibrate for the "near-time" and read a book for an hour or two.

Jump a cab, do what I have to do and get the next bus back.

Piece of cake.

Go get the Docs rec man! Damn I wish I could. Florida will have it in 2099.

The heck with that driving!

crazy wish i would of met those people im sure they were growing for medical patients theres hundreds of clubs everywhere now well hopefully these are the peeps that been supplying the taste-less meds

How do you go about getting a higher plant recomendation from the doc? I have a card, but no reference to plant numbers in my paperwork. Been some heat in my area just trying to cover my ***.

StoneyBud said:
Go get the Docs rec man! Damn I wish I could. Florida will have it in 2099.

i would drive are far as needed IF i could get a Doc's rec. i dont understand people complaining about the difficulties of obtaining a rec when their state acknowledges MMJ. at least you have an option of becoming legal, move to Fla and experience our laws.

Stoney, 2099 is probably correct b/c PUFMM isnt generating much momentum. well, it looks like our only hope for change is your suggestion of writing a letter to the POTUS.

i hate their acronym, i think it takes away from the message of medical cannabis by playing into the stereotypical image the public has for people who smoke pot.

heres a list of dr's in cali that give reccomendations..if they dont give you the card you dont pay...so they give it lol. they even allow it for insomnia and painful menstual cycles..so no need to be chronicly ill or anything. wish I had info for other states sorry guys..maybe someone at medicann would iknow?

http://www.medicannusa.com/

You guys are crazy. I LOVE TO DRIVE. I put 30,000+ documented miles on my cars every year for the last 9 years.

Tokicos/Eibachs/ESBushing kit/Motor Swap+tune...way better then ANY new car....

...and will make any fun loving person with somewhat of a (for lack of a better word) deathwish- enjoy their day so much more and be so much happier.But then again this is MP.com and not a car enthusiast website.

Back on topic...NO FILTERS! THESE GUYS DIDNT DESERVE TO GROW GOOD HERB NOT THINKING LIKE THAT.

Well here in NJ they are going to make it legal but only if you are on your death bed... Here is an excerpt from a local article...I don't think this state will ever be like California and that is what they are trying to avoid....ugggh

"The State Police and the New Jersey Army National Guard took to the South Jersey skies in a Black Hawk helicopter last week to train officers how to locate and bust marijuana growers.

A day later, lawmakers in Trenton approved a bill they hope, if enacted, would allow seriously ill residents to legally use marijuana for medical purposes.

The two events highlight a thorny question for New Jersey: How do you make it legal for some residents to smoke pot, while it's against the law for everyone else? Lawmakers are looking at 13 states that allow medical marijuana to make sure the legislation they pass has enough restrictions so only those who really need it can get it.

One mantra they seem to have adopted: Don't be like California. "

beege said:
How do you go about getting a higher plant recomendation from the doc? I have a card, but no reference to plant numbers in my paperwork. Been some heat in my area just trying to cover my ***.

tell him you have a small indoor grow space and have to keep the plants tiny..therefore you need more. thats what I did

I have to drive especially if I am not smoking otherwise I climb the walls on road trips..

For someone stupid, as the guys growing here in this video, does REC mean Recomendation? I know you must be referring to authorization for a patient.

Is there ignorance of the law in this case, or would you go to jail just the same. You have an authorization for your medical illness, you move to a new state, one , like most, totally unfriendly to medical prescriptions for Marijuana. If you just went about your business, grew your 3 or 4 plants, do you think you would have any sympathy from a court if you had not CHECKED into it, you just lived with your script?

watever happens to all the grow lights and the rest the equipment the police sieze? ya think that the hydro companies taht sell used grow lights, refurbished, etc.... buy them all up for dirt cheap at impound liek auctions and resell them to other growers again who in some cases will get siezed again from police and thus continue....? LOL just a thought.. :)

They sell all that stuff Zip at Auctions. I have seen huge BINS of lights and grow equipment...but I wouldn't touch it if it was free.

i wonder who does buy em up tho? i bet it is them vendors who sell the refurbs or used lights ...

hmm thats crazy .
neat site tho. maybe find soem good deals on lotta other stuff liek ya said tho.
thanks

Latest posts

Back