1000 plant indoor bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fraud ProtectionAt PropertyRoom.com, we consider it our mission to create and maintain a Fraud Free online marketplace. To that end, we go to great extent to provide you with a secure and reliable experience. We uniquely possess expertise in both law enforcement and ecommerce security. When doing business with PropertyRoom.com, you can trust in every transaction and communication. Consider yourself safe with us.

Our Promise to You

We will never sell your private information to a third party. We will not send you unsolicited correspondence. We will manage credit card transactions via a secure network, controlled by us. We will conduct background checks on 100% of our employees to verify the integrity of our people along with our systems.

Police Auctions

The vast majority of items auctioned by PropertyRoom.com derive from law enforcement agencies and other public municipalities. With few exceptions, we physically pick-up the goods and transport them into our facilities. We then inspect the goods and make them ready for auction. Lastly, we tightly control the listing content, auction process and fulfillment of each item.

Trusted Merchants

In addition to law enforcement auctions, we allow trusted merchants to sell items on PropertyRoom.com. Like our employees, our merchants must undergo background checks which include seller history, financial and criminal background, and a support system review. We hold our Trusted Merchants accountable for Our Promise To You and we demand superior customer support.
this was on teh site too. but wats this mean. i wondr if its a deal liek where these guys(teh site) sells stuff for them liek them ebay hock shops all over. and if teh buyers info is privat or kept between you and just them or the person who's sellin the item as well in this case bein the po po's who sellin confiscated grow lights...
woudl any you trust it.? seems as tho a guy/gal coudl pick up some cheap stuff on there maybe idk.

zipflip said:
this was on teh site too. but wats this mean. i wondr if its a deal liek where these guys(teh site) sells stuff for them liek them ebay hock shops all over. and if teh buyers info is privat or kept between you and just them or the person who's sellin the item as well in this case bein the po po's who sellin confiscated grow lights...
woudl any you trust it.? seems as tho a guy/gal coudl pick up some cheap stuff on there maybe idk.
For some reason, the buying of grow lights and other growing materials from a police auction seems wrong to me in a "stay out of jail" kind of wrong.

The cops aren't stupid. They know this stuff is used to grow.

So some guy pulls in, buys a truck load of grow lights FROM the cops, and expects the cops to not care what it's used for?

Seems like the cops would be smart enough to look at this buyers address and make a call to his local cops and say "Hey, just thought you might want to know that a guy named Joe Smith who lives at 999 Elm Street in your town, just bought a truck load of marijuana grow lights and equipment from our Police auction. You might want to keep an eye on this guy to see if he uses it again for the same thing.

"Oh, ok Pete, thanks for the tip"

If I were a bacon humping piggy, I honestly believe I would think of that.

Don't you guys? I mean really!

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

oh of course. but i was just inquiring on the fact of maybe its just some third party type deal and nothin is exchanged and tehres some law or stipulation etc governing it or some bull but yeah no doubt i would automatically assume duh on it al too like ya said. but hey who knows now a days too wit things teh way they go an such.
nothin amazes me anymore these days LOL

My uncle bought a light from an auction last year, its a peice of crap but it works for his needs. He never got hassled, but he ordered online with a prepaid card and had it sent to his brothers house lol.

CallMeAFool2 said:
For someone stupid, as the guys growing here in this video, does REC mean Recomendation? I know you must be referring to authorization for a patient.

Is there ignorance of the law in this case, or would you go to jail just the same. You have an authorization for your medical illness, you move to a new state, one , like most, totally unfriendly to medical prescriptions for Marijuana. If you just went about your business, grew your 3 or 4 plants, do you think you would have any sympathy from a court if you had not CHECKED into it, you just lived with your script?

Callme....You can not cross State lines with controlled substances (drug/MJ), even if you have a recomendation. Igonorance is NEVER an excuse before the law. I wanted to take my meds into Nevada, no go. You will be treated as a criminal, or ticketed at the very least.
Good luck to you.

one of you guys try it out let me know it is pretty crazy how low those hoods cost but i really want a ballast

I would buy them if cheap enough and put them on EBAY. I do not think that you need to worry about buying lights at the auctions. I sorta doubt there are police waiting to sell then follow you home, then again, I could be wrong.

Oh, yes, thanks TCBud, I really understood that, just was curious. There is no growing, smoking in my state. Have to stay clean and while I do not like Southern California, way too busy for me, I may just have to find me a little shack I can afford, as I understand everything is expensive in California, real estate. I would love to just smoke a joint and not feel like a criminal, as I am according to my state laws. It is very trying on my mind, and I mean that seriously. Thanks for the post, it was nice of you to take the time to address just me.

CallMeAFool2 said:
Oh, yes, thanks TCBud, I really understood that, just was curious. There is no growing, smoking in my state. Have to stay clean and while I do not like Southern California, way too busy for me, I may just have to find me a little shack I can afford, as I understand everything is expensive in California, real estate. I would love to just smoke a joint and not feel like a criminal, as I am according to my state laws. It is very trying on my mind, and I mean that seriously. Thanks for the post, it was nice of you to take the time to address just me.

only cheap houses in so cal are found in northern los angeles county(palmdale-lancaster) big houses for the price of little old 2 bedroom house in l.a., there is very nice areas depending on were you can afford to live and if you get a med card the san fer valley is a 35 minute drive

Latest posts

Back