11 leaves...pls help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlost

Reaction score
i have some plants that have 11 leaves on them,most of the others have 9 leaves.my question is are the plants w/ 11 better than the ones w/9?

No the number of leaves do not mean anything but when your plants crack from seeds remember they start off with just 2 leaves with 1 edge each, then they get 3 edges then 5, 7, 9 , 11 I have seen plants with leaves that look like a ninja blade ( like a star )

Well it means something, but it doesn't mean anything about one plant being better then the other. It means that the plant with 11 blades has more sativa dominance. So it is only better if you enjoy sativas more then indica's

thanks for the info mr.clown...i'm new to this and didn't know if i had a mutant plant or some super strain or what.thanks again

massproducer said:
Well it means something, but it doesn't mean anything about one plant being better then the other. It means that the plant with 11 blades has more sativa dominance. So it is only better if you enjoy sativas more then indica's

Yay thank you for confirming my first answer to his question on another thread, I said it means the plant is more sativa.

I was wondering that same thing myself. I had 2 Bluberry girls that had 11 leaves also. I got the seeds out of some pot that a buddy grew himself (left a male in the back of the closet on accident...) and was told his original seeds were from a seedbank. I have harvested them and the strongest is revegging now for mother duties. Each plant yielded 1oz of dried bud and the plans were only about 2 feet tall. Once the clones are ready, I am going for Screen of Green. Good to know now that I am dealing with an indica dominant strain.

Ive never seen an 11 blade one, anyone got a picure of an 11 blader?

Here's my 9 blader.

9 blade.JPG

No pics, just harvested, sorry. The plants I am refeering too had the 11 fans but they were much fatter leaves than the ones pictured..... They were massive especially considering the plant wasnt all that big.

Latest posts

Back