18 grape apes, hydro, SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks snuggles, hopin this one will be more predictable than the last. i really want another single cola SOG like i did a couple grows ago. i believe this strain should be good for that. gonna get them set up in the tray today and maybe pics of that tonight. happy trails

Those should be awesome to watch.;)

Should also work well sog. Mind if I grab a chair...??:D

Cali*Style said:
Those should be awesome to watch.;)

Should also work well sog. Mind if I grab a chair...??:D
:48: here ya go Cali*, have a seat. got the room/equip all clean, heading out to set-up. rockwool been soakin so im ready. gonna take pics settin up rockwool & all this time...you know, the prep stuff! thanks for stoppin by all.:joint: :bolt: :watchplant:

View attachment 61966

View attachment 61967

View attachment 61968pic#1. you can see the flaps on the cubes, i like this method cause it blocks all light from rockwool/roots.
pic#2. the 3in cubes come with round holes but i just squish/pull/form slightly so i can put square plugs in.
pic#3. i never worried about the algae on top of my RW till "hydrostoreguy" told me it could cause root problems. i joked that he just wanted to sell me some stuff and he laughed and gave me the covers to try...i appreciate little things so i thought i'd share that.
ONE...TWO...THREE...GO PLANTS GO!

hey lyfr me ole matey you have a definate case of OCD

lol

cool set up nice to see someone who does similar style to me dude.

PS GRODAN NOW MAKE ACTUAL PLASTIC REUSABLE COVERS FOR ROCKWOOL CUBES BTW.

how did i miss this thread-oh it only started 2 days ago

pkj

howdy pkj, yup, flood and drain. Just got liq. seaweed(half tsp/gal), hygrozyme(75ml/20gal), and water now. Gonna use gh flora, florolicious,kool bloom,h2o2. I got the covers,hydrostoreguy gave me some to try.
set-up look familiar,lol, i got the whole jam em in and flower'em thing from watchin you. As for the OCD, i slack on almost everything...when it comes to my grow im all about OCD! thanks for stoppin by ...7 days til flip:)

20gal tap water/set 24hrs/80ppm
60ml-hygrozyme
40ml-GH flora grow
5 capfuls-maxicrop liquid seaweed
a little bit(?)-maybe a tsp+ GH florolicious
for a grand total of 510ppm...i was aiming for around 400 but my eyes aint to good anymore:stoned:

Looking great so far my friend. Hopefully it turns out as you want it. Definitely keep us posted. I will be pulling up a chair. Take care and be safe.

Nice set up. I like how you took the time to measure everything out and make it look professional. Good job and I'm going to be following this one.

Price - xxxx
Genetics - Indica
Flowering Time - 8-10 weeks
Effect - Heavy Indica head & body effects
Grow Enviroment- Indoor/Outdoor
Plant Height - Short

Grape Ape is an awesome pure Purple strain that has great effects and a slightly higher yield and density than most other Purple strains. Has an easier time establishing color than Purple Kush and GDP. A true favorite of the Purple lover!

Latest posts

Back