1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guess since it's been ten days i should post an update...plants are still growing:D lol the ak are budding ...some plants are farther along than others...the couple that are the tallest are nearly 2ft! thats pretty tall for an auto as i understand it:hubba: about another inch and they'll be there...the runt is still a runt so i'll take what i get with that one...the bagseed plants are the ones that seem to be just resiliant...i topped them last weekend and they did not slow down at all..they really need to be flowered but untill the ak are done i cannot change the lights so on they grow lol ak # 4 is the most advanced in flowering and its starting to look really yummy they are about half way right now so another month and hopeuflly some of them will be ready to chop...heres a few pics of ak # 4

Picture 017-1.jpg

Picture 0029-1.jpg

Picture 030-1.jpg

heres a few more pics...the two bagseed plants are getting too big...think im gonna have to build a flowering room within the growroom and flower them :D if they grow another month or more their gonna be enormous....the ak buds are lookin nice and white :hubba:

Picture 004-1.jpg

Picture 008-1.jpg

Picture 014-1.jpg

in the first pic above you can see the 2 bagseeders and the ak on the right...the second pic is of one of the bagseed plants and the last the biggest AK(#1) and heres one of the AK thats the most advance in budding...

Picture 017-1.jpg

Looking good sd...they are budding up nicely...my autos get to around 22-24 inches most times so you are right on target there and the ak is supposed to get even bigger I hear....you might want to top the bag seed again and tie them down a bit...I just put drill holes in the top of the pot and use pipe cleaners...

Hamster Lewis said:
Looking good sd...they are budding up nicely...my autos get to around 22-24 inches most times so you are right on target there and the ak is supposed to get even bigger I hear....you might want to top the bag seed again and tie them down a bit...I just put drill holes in the top of the pot and use pipe cleaners...

yeah dude, i just took acurate measurments from the dirt at the stalk to the tip of the tops and they are 26", 25", 23", 18" and the runt i didnt even measure lol so yeah their gettin up there... we also were thinking we need to top the bagseeders again...

the chef said:
looking real sundancer, keep up the green work!

thanks to ya mr chef...we are just getting rollin :D cant wait to get a multi room goin with hydro:hubba:

Looking real nice dancer! I am very close to chop on my grow! Can't wait! I will be following this one. :)

225smokestack said:
Looking real nice dancer! I am very close to chop on my grow! Can't wait! I will be following this one. :)

thanks for stopping by smokestack...we are also anxiously awaiting the day we can chop down these ak :hubba:

ok time for a quick update...built a flower chamber inside the growroom...5x8x7.5 tied the monstrous bagseeders all down, built a bubble cloner, took some cuts and put them into flower...so we shall see what happens:hubba: they are so huge im sure they are gonna grow outta hand... there isn't going to be enough light in the flower room as i only have one 400 HPS in there, have to keep the other 400 out in the veg area over the auto's untill their done then i'll move the veg light into the flower room to double the light, just waiting for tax time to add in a pair of digi 600 HPS's with sealed ventable hoods, the 400 will go back out to the veg area with a MH conversion bulb. meanwhile, i have too much green and not enough light!:eek: :holysheep: ah well...have to do the best i can with what i have to work with for the moment. heres some pics...a couple of the flower room, a couple of the bagseeders all tied down, and some of the AK gettting sticky and crusty!:hubba:

Picture 012-1.jpg

Picture 013-1.jpg

Picture 014-1.jpg

and the AK.... CANT wait to chop these babies....its gonna be a green christmas woooooohooooooooooooooo:hubba:

Picture 004-1.jpg

Picture 005-1.jpg

Picture 006-1.jpg

Shawing! Got my mouth watering sundancer! Nice job on the new add on.

hey sundance dropping in to say those girls look gorgeous. cant wait to follow and watch them mature!

the chef said:
Shawing! Got my mouth watering sundancer! Nice job on the new add on.

thanks my friend...they are making our mouths water too! its going to be a LONG 3 or 4 weeks waiting on them to finnish:watchplant:

Maui Monster said:
hey sundance dropping in to say those girls look gorgeous. cant wait to follow and watch them mature!

thanks for stopping by Maui Monster, pull up a tote and hit this:bong1:
btw, if you have any of that maui with ya put some in that bong:D lol

ok time for an update...well we have stumbled across some more equipment, went out to see a friend of the family and was asked if we had everything we needed...i said well...we need a ton more light...ask and you shall recieve!:D my friend started pulling out a 1000w HPS/MH conversion ballast with both bulbs (including a 1000w HPS hortilux) with a cool sun 6" sealed coolable hood, a 400w MH light, a set of T-5 flouro's, a ecoplus carbonair filter w/fan, so we now have the 1000 hps, and 400 hps in the flower room, the flower room has a passive 6" intake, and an active 6" intake pulling air from outside with a 8" duct booster fan, flower room is being exhausted by a 365 cfm blower pulling the air from the room through the 1000 watters hood and then out into the main room where the main room is scrubbed and exhausted by the ecoplus filter and fan, the 365cfm blower has 3 speed settings, set at 1 with the intake fan on i am getting temp readings under the 1000 hps of around mid to high 70's, i can lower this by turning up the speed setting on the exhaust blower, so for the winter months we should be ok on temps. some pics....

Picture 010-1.jpg

Picture 009-1.jpg

Picture 012-1.jpg

the veg area now has the 400 hps and the 400 mh both over it...for the moment the ak-47 are in the veg area, once they are chopped there will be 3 dwc buckets for vegging and a couple moms in this space...also heat in the flower room is helped kept under control by the ballast's both being located outside the room...some pics...1st the veg area, 2nd the blower system, and 3rd the ballast's located outside the flower room...

Picture 001-1.jpg

Picture 002-1.jpg

Picture 006-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back