1st grow-balcony Australia ( pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mero

Reaction score
hey all im mero..

basicly im growing it on my balcony in Australia .
In a populated area so security is alwayz a isue..
she gets only a few hours direct light. in the early morning sun and the arvo sun .. but she is in a shaded area that gets light ...

Im growing a clone of a unknown strain .. im not sure butt its mostly saltiva dominant..

Background info on her:

basicly got given to me almost dead.. about 8 " and i water+em and nursed her back to health. then because of a security issue had to ditch her for 2 weeks (luckily it rained quite heavly over those too weeks..wen i finally rescued her she was in pre-stages of flowering and had quite a small few bud sites with small white hairs.. a week later i repotted her into larger pots ! she was so root bound..

i then gave her, first nutes of a local brand furt... she seemd to liike it grew much healthier and grew about 6 new budsites.

then just regual nuts and water for a week ..

then yesterday i was given canna flores ! i kno its for hydro but the hydro store guy said it would be sweet. started that
on the 29th. nute burn abit on fan leaves...correcting that atm and she is currently in about week 3 of flowering..

anywayz here are some pics ..

hairs.JPG

lol.JPG

nice.JPG

smile.JPG

yehh.JPG

yehhh.JPG

Whats up mero. :ciao: The ladies are looking very healthy just how ya want them. Damn i wish we could be growing outside right now but it's only 17 degrees where we live. :eek: Anyway here's some GREEN MOJO to give them ladies a boost. Good luck on the grow and we will be following. ;)

Looking sweet mate,give a good flushing the the burn should die off;)

Nice green sativa,
I love how rich, and green those leaves are, nice job

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey all !

well i didnt get a chance to flush her but it rained and she got basicly flushed! her coulour has gone more dark green for her leaves/ fan leaves and her buds are starting to form..

havnt been watering her much! trying to get her to use wat she has...

update and pics next week :):)

cya

hey all !

well i didnt get a chance to flush her but it rained and she got basicly flushed! her coulour has gone more dark green for her leaves/ fan leaves and her buds are starting to form..

havnt been watering her much! trying to get her to use wat she has...

update and pics next week :):)

cya

Hey all!
quick update..crappy pics srry:(

she is on ther 3rd week of flowering.
she has recived 2 feeds of canna flores at 2.5mL/1.5L

has had minimal light over lastweek due to rain :( but ther has been growth.
ther is now suddenly white hairs everywher over every stem ! cant realli see in pics but should be getting a new camera soon . :):)

anywayz tell me what you think:)

MEROOOO :D

cat lol.JPG

hair.JPG

hmm.JPG

lol.JPG

lol2.JPG

lol4.JPG

mmm.JPG

tns.JPG

Hey very nice job on your grow. Got to love sativas, its fun watching the progress they make. Keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Nice.Buds look small for 3 weeks,i'd up your feeding schedule.Try 1/2 feeds twice a week,or a full feed once.

Wise Man said:
Nice.Buds look small for 3 weeks,i'd up your feeding schedule.Try 1/2 feeds twice a week,or a full feed once.

hey bro..
think i will ! how yours goin after rain?

love the way that plant looks. keep us posted with pics of her swelling up!

Looking nice dude, can't wait to see the updates. :beatnik:

Hey mero hows everything goin with the plant? did you hear wiseman had to chop early? poor guy!

Latest posts

Back