1st journal, 6 russian girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All but #4 flushed pretty good, she just doesn't want to drain. I even poked a screw driver up thru the drain holes and down from the top and she still wont drain worth a crap. probably only got 3 or 4 gallons thru her. oh well, I guess I'll be donating her to the local clinic if she tastes funny..lol..The flowers are still packing on real fast, they have started coming out the side's of the first flowers so they look like they will get nice and fat, I hope anyway.

Mom hasn't done anything yet, she looks exactly like she did when I was done chopping her buds off.

puff

puffnstuff said:
All but #4 flushed pretty good, she just doesn't want to drain. I even poked a screw driver up thru the drain holes and down from the top and she still wont drain worth a crap. probably only got 3 or 4 gallons thru her. oh well, I guess I'll be donating her to the local clinic if she tastes funny..lol..The flowers are still packing on real fast, they have started coming out the side's of the first flowers so they look like they will get nice and fat, I hope anyway.

Mom hasn't done anything yet, she looks exactly like she did when I was done chopping her buds off.

puff

Mom will pull out just needs fondels.lol... Ok buddy you and Thai god worked and the Zip & heating pad technique ... Thanks for the summons of the THAI GOD...lol:) Good Morning... My sativa Moonlight clone has had the same problem with draining...

How are ya no doing buddy? I hope ya get a chance to relax from work..

Latest posts

Back