1st time. would love some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trainwreckpassion

Reaction score
I am looking to make my first grow and was wondering if there was a list out there of the basic necessities. I have been doing research on lighting and it seems that a HPS light is the best to use. Besides the lighting, I have no idea about ventilation, temp, soil composition, and grow set up. Would really appreciate some insight into this.

The first thing to do is figure out your space and will you have a flower and a veg space or will you try to use one and how big will it be, that is the first step. That will determine the light you use. Next you need to decide if you will grow in hydro or soil. I chose soil cause I got to spend all my time learning how to grow weed instead learning hydro. After you search your soul and answer these questions you will be able to pin point your research. Or you can be like me and build your space around your grow. I almost forgot welcome to MP!

Its kinda hard for use to decide your grow. Its all about what you can do and know how to do, Are willing to try and what exactly do you have the room and money for. There are alot of things you need to have, The #1 being knowledge. You need to have the same equipment you need for any other plant but you also need to have knowledge of marijuana itself. Its a very touchy plant that needs special care. Not exactly a house plant you put in a pot and let it grow. You are going for some great smoke so your effort reflects on your final product. Reading and doing are fundemental. If we tell you what soil to get theres alot to know about using the soil. Its a good idea to get an idea through stickies and peoples threads. Welcome though and enjoy the reading.

hey train, welcome to MP. everyone hur knows allot about growin, allot of people have diffrent opinoins then otheres, so u might get told two diffrent things, but just keep askin around.. soo pretty much decide how ur gonna grow, where, how many. then u can goabout lighting, get hps with a mh converter, mh during veg n hps during flower. the wattage depends on the size of ur growroom n how many plants u got, u want 5000 lumes per 1sq ft.... so let us know everything that u have so far. n go from their :))

Does anyone think that this setup would be a good and easy way to go on your first time grow?? stealthhydroponics.com/

trainwreckpassion said:
Does anyone think that this setup would be a good and easy way to go on your first time grow?? stealthhydroponics.com/
stealth hydro is the beez neez imo but a hydro setup is pretty easy to build on your own for cheaper although stealth is a good price i use the dwc bucketeer kit.

Latest posts

Back