1st timer at this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
This should be kinda kool being a part of something that means something to me.I started with 1 white widow seed; and some of them streetbag seeds that aint worth crap and I'm using flora nova's veg and bloom.Doing pretty good so far and is fun watching this babies grow and begin to mature into some fine looking ladies.:hubba:

warlock said:
This should be kinda kool being a part of something that means something to me.I started with 1 white widow seed; and some of them streetbag seeds that aint worth crap and I'm using flora nova's veg and bloom.Doing pretty good so far and is fun watching this babies grow and begin to mature into some fine looking ladies.:hubba:

Whats up buddie.. Sounds good where is the pics

welcome and enjoy, can't wait to see some pics

dang melissa im followin you around today. every time i post its right after you.

Still trying to get used to posting and plan on having some pic's this week. This is so kool.I seen a logitech camera that I'm getting; and thx to repling to my post. Question how do you guys make that kool avatars anyway I want mine posted with my threads.thx.

at the top of this thread you will see a tab that says user cp. go there and find edit avatar. thats where you pick or add your own. i think, its something like that. good luck

Latest posts

Back