1st timer mistakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
:( The pain and horror of findind ur proud maturing ladies turn into HERMI's :woohoo: Why me ! Crap she grew members that hang.If I wasn't bald I'd pull my hair out. okay.Now that that's out of the way can I use it for anything.Plz help. Oh yeah one other thing I'm not a quitter I've got a black domina and a white widow under flourecents tubes clear white with rockwool in soil.I think I gonna go with 24's of light while in veg state. what do you think. plz help. growing pains and all.lol

andy52 said:
i found that you have to be consistent and less chance of hermie and other issues.i am not a patient person,but this growing has made me one.
lol..lol...i was just skimming through & thought you meant growing turned you hermie:dancing:

The biggest thing i foundis to be super consistent in everything, timer times, and temperature changes, keep everything on schedule all the time.l

thx doc how long should I veg under flo's before halide or hps ?

if you have metal halide then veg under that it will make em blow up! you can veg as long as you want as long as you have the room. dont let get too tall if you dont have serious wattage cause lower 1/2 of plant will be all poppcorn buds which is only good for cooking or oil...imo. definately flower under hps if have or plan on getting

Latest posts

Back