1st try... bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robnsuzy

Reaction score
What a forum! Been cruising through the past few days and what a load of info here.

I got a wild hair up the hinny and decided to try and grow a pair :hubba: .

I actually got 8 to germinate, 5 to break ground and chose these two for their vigor. No idea what they will be. They are about 4 weeks ( i think?). Next time ill pay more attention to start date. They are in MG moisture control since that is the bad i picked up, yes i know, lots of effort went into me pointing and saying that one.

they are in the direct sun for about 10 hours right there, nicely nestled into the bushes...

Looking forward to seeing them grow big and healthy!

3673781187_f6f74fcfc8_o.jpg

Nice start you have there! Its good to see you start growing your own no need to support someone else! I think you'll love this hobby!

Phatpharmer

Hello Rob :)

Welcome to the forum.

Fast growing big plants are not always the best to pick.

Males need to grow fast and tall to shed polen on the shorter females.

Fingers crossed both of yours are female.

Good luck :)

:peace:

well i sure hope not Hippy. The others were quite weak, so i hope i chose correct... If they turn out to be boys, such is life i suppose. Its more for just the fun of it, and interest. Havent had one grow to harvest yet. Not sure what ill do with it anyway, since usage is so low!LOL

so i topped them both, since height is a huge issue to keep them under wraps. both plants split and formed up two new tops, and are growing crazy and already stink like skunk from two feet away.

some new pics..

3683824409_8bd3546253_o.jpg

3684640038_1ae8542f14_o.jpg

3684648534_5eb11cea1d_o.jpg

if these were about 7 weeks old right now, planted in mid/late may how long before i can tell sex? and how many time can i top? id like to keep the plants under two feet, but is that realisitic?

leafminer said:
Under two feet?:rofl: :fly:

yea i know its a dream....

but good news! I have a pair of girls!!!!! YEAHHHH Girls!!!

I say you have at least 1 female there... I sprout seeds all the time in MG moisture control, and about 80% of them end up being females... Im growing right now in moisture control, check out my journal link in my sig... I have grown many times in that soil just make sure you flush it every 3 weeks then fertilize it the next watering, it will be fine...

I hope they grow into big, fat, hairy ladies for you.....

well, unless i am mistaken, one is 100% looking female and the oher is leaning that way. Gonna have to do some reading since i dont have a clue what flushing them is! And what nutes to use?

flushing is running water through the pot to dissolve built up nutrient salts that will kill your plants... since your outside i would go with somthing organic like bat guano or fish emulsion, sea bird guano or some good manure based compost... I would love to use that stuff but Im inside and i dont want that smell...

SInce i am stuck shopping box stores for this, what type is acceptable? Obviously not MG of anytype, but can you suggest? And nice grow on your sig! Wish i knew what i had, but since they were bad seeds, albeit from one great bag of green, i have no idea what i am growing.

Fox Farm soils are one of the best... I also like promix or sunshine mix-- both of those are just peat moss pearlite vermiculite and dolomite lime....

Latest posts

Back