2 weeks into flower pic n mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
im 2 weeks into flower the 2 n.l r fine but the strawberry cough and cronic have leaves like this is this the norm 4 flowering plants i know sum times u get yellowing but there r about 15 leafs the same they have had a good dose of 13/14 but not to much but still the yellowing leaves im i doing sum thing wrong or differant plants differant dose...

strawberry cough 020.jpg

strawberry cough 019.jpg

I've been having the same problem, and I was told that its just natural. Its like the leaves falling of the trees, its just natural thing to happen. I was also told you can decrease this by adding nutes, which I guess the longer the leaves are on the bigger the buds will grow

your plants think its fall time because of the lights...

its ok

I don't know about cronic, but when I started flowering my Strawberry Cough, I noticed early on that it had more yellowing leaves than the other plants. I doubled the Nitrogen and the yellowing stopped with no burn.

You might want to add some extra N to your nute program for those plants.

It's normal to an extent. I would say yours are going yellow a little too early, but really it is nothing to worry about. They still look healthy. You could give them one more shot of veg formula before you change over to the bud juice.

What I do to prevent premature yellowing of the plant is to give it veg nutrients two weeks into bud. The plants need the extra nutrients anyways for the stretch they go through when triggered. After two weeks of veg, then start with the bud formula. You will have greener plants longer, and I find they yield more this way too.

Hope this helps and good luck. That one plant in the first picture looks like it is going to have one big donkey ****. Look'in good mate!

TGT

Latest posts

Back