2 White Hairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeap, definately a female. I do not think there are high chances of it being a hermie, as it should have shown both sexes almost at the same time.

White hairs mean ladies :D Enjoy!
Keep an eye on them.. they might hermie if stressed... I thought mine were ladies at first and they turned out hermies... Now they're full of seeds...
Wish ya better luck than mine!
Have fun!

jasosebee said:
White Hairs Always Means the plant is a female right?

Sounds like your be smoking home grown bud soon. :aok:

crashul said:
Yeap, definately a female. I do not think there are high chances of it being a hermie, as it should have shown both sexes almost at the same time.
Hermies can express themselves at ANY point in the flowering process. In fact, "many" (ptobably most) hermies will not toss staminate flowers untill late in flower.

what hick said!!!!! i had a fine looking lady growing had been flowering for 3 weeks or better and bam one morning, clusters at just about every growing tip. so hermies don't nesserley express there selfs until later in flower.

Let me ask this...........if a male does spew his pollen all over the virginal female plant..........besides her havings seeds in her buds, does it affect the quality of the female plant for smoking purposes?

FlndrzFlash said:
Let me ask this...........if a male does spew his pollen all over the virginal female plant..........besides her havings seeds in her buds, does it affect the quality of the female plant for smoking purposes?

yes. the seeds that devolope take alot of energy from the plant, and because of this, less is available for thc and resin production. still can smoke it for sure though if its all ya got. :48:

FlndrzFlash said:

I've smoked females with seeds several times. They give you a light high but it goes away so quckly... Remember to take out the seeds though because they make tiny explosions in your joint....
:)

where are some of you people from?? don't answer that! i smoke mj with seeds every time i buy a bag.. it will get you high just not as high as i might have if it didn't have seeds.. everything i've grown so far came from mj i bought that had seeds in it.. it was good when i bought it and even better when i grew out the seeds.. i had a plant hermie and let it go to finish then dried it and smoked it.. it was still better than stuff i've paid for.

I agree with Slowmo - Bud with seeds can be good too... But it can also be bad... U don't know till U smoke it... Sensimila on the other hand is always good :D
LEGALIZE IT!

Latest posts

Back